Bonelk Smart Fabric Folio for Apple iPad Pro
Bonelk Smart Fabric Folio for 11-inch iPad Pro 3rd/2nd Gen (Black/Blue)
The Bonelk Classic Smart Folio is an elegant low profile case with fabric and faux leather exterior and holds your iPad securely within a perfectly form-fitted polycarbonate hard shell. This Smart Folio provides optimal protection while also adding a stylish aesthetic. Featuring a multi-view tilt design stand, auto wake/sleep functionality, secure magnetic clasp, smooth microfibre lining, and a soft padded cover to securely hold your tablet and keep it safe from damage caused by drops and scuffs.
- Multi-View Stand; Adjustable tilt design allows multiple viewing angles for the ideal screen position.
- Secure Closing; Magnetic clasp keeps your folio securely closed to protect your iPad when not in use.
- Auto On/Off; Smart case automatically wakes your iPad when opened and puts it to sleep when closed.
- Perfect Fit; Protects and holds your iPad securely within a perfectly form-fitted polycarbonate hard shell.
- Premium Materials; Elegant faux leather and fabric exterior combined in a sleek low profile design.
Apple iPad Pro 11" 3rd/2nd Gen
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.