Griffin Survior All-Terrain Case
Griffin Survior All-Terrain Case for iPad Air 4 10.9"
- All-Terrain raises tablet protection and versatility to the next level.
- When maximum tablet protection and versatility matters, choose All-Terrain. Forticore technology delivers Military-standard drop protection while sealed ports keep out dust and grit.
- Military-Grade Drop Protection: Engineered to meet or exceed MIL-STD 810G requirements
- Forticore Shock Protection with Parametric Technology: Provides 40% more shock protection than traditional TPE materials
- Integrated Screen Protection: Raise faceplate works with PET screen protector to guard against cracks, scrapes and scratches
- Complete Port and Button Coverage: Keeps dust, debris and moisture out
- Attachable Kickstand: Simple and durable solution for hands-off screen viewing
- Modular Mobility System: Easy-attach 360 degree rotation hand and shoulder straps for secure handling and carrying (sold separately)
- Designed to meet or exceed MIL-STD-810G
- Sealed against dirt, sand, rain and mud
- Included clip-on kick stand locks open for multiple viewing modes
- Integrated Apple Pencil/stylus holder
- COMPATIBLE WITH IPAD AIR 4TH GEN (10.9-INCH) DEVICE ONLY
iPad Air 4 10.9"
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.