Kensington (Design for Surface)
Designed for Surface Book
Kensington worked directly with Microsoft to provide professional-level security with superior performance so you can secure your Surface Book 2 with confidence.
Non-Invasive Locking Technology
Non-Invasive Locking Technology attaches to the bottom of the screen for an easy-to-use security solution that requires no device modifications, preserving the hardware warranty and aesthetics of your Surface Book 2
Steel-Reinforced Security Bar
Provides strong anti-theft protection so you have peace of mind when away from your Surface Book 2.
MicroSaver® 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock
Verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions, this lock stands the test of time in a smaller size without compromise.
5mm Keying System with Hidden Pin™ Technology
Our innovative keying system is compatible across all of Kensington's latest locks to minimize the number of keys required for IT managers to secure devices in mixed technology environments, includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology, and is part of Kensington's robust key management solutions that include Master Keyed and Supervisor Keyed options.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington's professional key management program offers free and secure cloud-based key management and replacement.
Providing the trusted protection that has made Kensington The Professionals' Choice in laptop security for over 25 years, Kensington's Locking Bracket for 13.5" Surface Book 2 sets the standard for securing Microsoft's 13.5" Surface Book 2. Providing vigorously tested, non-invasive locking technology that is supported by Kensington's innovative common keying system, the Kensington Locking Bracket is the superior security solution for Surface Book 2.
- Designed for 13.5" Surface Book 2 to provide professional-level security and superior performance.
- Non-Invasive Locking Technology attaches to the bottom of the screen for an easy-to-use security solution that requires no device modifications, preserving the hardware warranty and aesthetics of your Surface Book 2.
- Steel-Reinforced Security Bar provides strong anti-theft protection.
- Provides industry-leading security MicroSaver® 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock has been verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
- 5mm Keying System with Hidden Pin™ Technology offers patented anti-pick solution, accommodates today's thinnest devices, and is part of Kensington's robust key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K64822M) and Supervisor Keyed (K64822S) options to help IT managers minimize the number of keys required to secure devices in mixed technology environments.
- Register & Retrieve™ program offers free and secure cloud-based key management andand replacement.
13.5" Surface Book
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.