Lenovo M10 HD (TB-X505F) WiFi Only
This thin and light tablet will bring your family a new and exciting experience. Lenovo Tab M10 showcases its 10.1-inch display that is perfect for viewing photos and watching videos. It is boarded with performance-driven Android 9 Pie to give you the support you need to boost your productivity and step-up your entertainment.
- Processor: It is equipped with a 2.0GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 429 Processor to give you the performance, productivity, and connectivity that you need.
- Memory: It has a pre-loaded memory of 2GB to let you run essential programs and files.
- Storage: You can get the most out of this tablet since it is devised with 32GB of storage space for all your digital files.
- Battery and Power: With typical use, its battery can last up to 12 hours.
- Display: Crafted with 10.1-inch display size and IPS HD touchscreen type, it offers a clearer, brighter, and more exciting viewing experience.
- Portability: Lenovo Tab M10 is thin and light for you to be able to carry or fit it inside your bag without any hassle.
- Camera: You can enjoy taking photos with its 5MP rear camera and a 2MP front camera.
Performance for you
The Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) has just the right specs for an entertainment tablet the whole family can share. The Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ quad-core processor keeps things running quickly and smoothly. And 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi means you'll enjoy speedy and strong connectivity.
Immersive Dolby Audio
Surround yourself in booming sound when you take in music, movies, shows, and videos. The Lenovo M10 (HD) boasts dual front-facing speakers and Dolby Audio™, so you'll enjoy an immersive sound experience wherever you go.
Unlock with face recognition
Unlock your device in a flash. Thanks to face-recognition technology, the Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) recognizes your face and logs you in with a glance.
Worry-free family sharing with Kids Mode
Turn on the Kids Mode to keep your children safe-and entertained with custom content. Parental control features put you in charge of what your kids see, while eye-protection technology helps reduce eyestrain.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 (4C, 4x A53 @2.0GHz)
Integrated Qualcomm Adreno 504 GPU
Qualcomm SoC Platform
10.1" HD (1280x800) IPS 300nits
MicroSD card (Up to 256GB)
WLAN + Bluetooth
11a/b/g/n/ac, 1x1 + BT4.2
MicroSD Card Holder Tray
Front 2.0MP / Rear 5.0MP
5V / 2.0A
1-year, Courier / Depot
End of Support
EAN / UPC / JAN
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.