Fenix Work & Professional LR35R Rechargable LED Torch
Fenix USB-C Rechargable LED Flashlight MAX 10,000 Lumens, LUMINUS - Black
The LR35R is an extremely powerful flashlight that is capable of blasting an incredible 10000 lumens of light from a flashlight that is only 5.5" long. Powered by two 21700 rechargeable li-ion batteries, the LR35R is USB Type-C rechargeable and includes a battery level indicator to keep track of your batteries status. Intelligent step-down overheat protection helps keep the light from overheating while using the maximum outputs. The LR35R 10000 lumen flashlight is IP68 dustproof and waterproof. Perfect for outdoorsmen, or for anybody who wants to dramatically light up the night, the LR35R defines what is possible from a mid-sized flashlight!
- 6 Luminus SST40 LED's with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 10,000 lumens maximum output; 500 meters maximum beam distance.
- Included 2 x 21700 rechargeable Li-ion power batteries.
- USB Type-C charging port.
- Battery level indication for instant checking of remaining battery level.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature.
- Intelligent memory circuit recalls the last used brightness level.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- With the light unlocked and switched off, press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on the light.
- With the light switched on, press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn off the light.
Output Selection for 10000 Lumen Flashlight: In general mode, single click the switch to cycle through Eco, Low, Med, High, Turbo.
Mode Switching: In general mode, press and hold the switch for 1.2 seconds to enter strobe; single click the switch again to turn back to the last used output in general mode.
- Lock: with the light unlocked and switched off, double click the switch to lock the light, the light will blink twice on Eco to indicate locked status.
- Unlock: with the light locked and switched off, double click the switch, the light will be unlocked and activated on Eco.
- In locked status, clicking or pressing the switch will activate 2 one-second blinks on Eco to indicate locked status.
* Note: It is recommended to use Li-ion power battery, or the 10,000 lumens maximum output may not be reached.
** 21700 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Only use quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential for combustion or explosion; but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes.
Battery Replacement: Unscrew the tail cap to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the tail cap back on.
Intelligent Memory Circuit: The light memorizes the last selected output of general mode. When turned on again the previously used output of general mode will be recalled.
Intelligent Overheat Protection: The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Med, High, Turbo output level for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 65°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 65°C, it will then allow the user to reselect Med, High, Turbo mode.
Low Voltage Warning: When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. When this happens in Eco output, the battery level indicator blinks to remind you to recharge or replace the battery.
Battery Level Indication: With the light switched off, single click the switch to check the battery status, the indicator will last for 3seconds.
- Green light on: saturated 100% - 85%
- Green light flashes: sufficient 85% - 50%
- Red light on: poor 50% - 25%
- Red light flashes: critical 25% - 1%
Note: The indicator will display for 3 seconds each time the general mode is switched on.
Charging Your 10000 Lumen Flashlight
1. First switch off the light and plug the USB A socket of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the USB Type-C socket of the charging cable to the light.
2. The indicator will display red while charging, and will turn to green when fully charged.
3. Once charging is completed, be sure to close the anti-dust cover.
1. Only Eco output level is available when charging.
2. The normal charging time is approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes from depletion to full charging.
3. Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain optimum performance of the battery.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality batteries.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the batteries, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Lock the light or remove the batteries to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp's performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery pack /batteries (Ensure batteries are inserted according to the manufacturer's specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Note: This light requires a wall charger that it at least 2 AMPS for proper charging.
Warnings for This 10000 Lumen Flashlight:
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone's eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay attention to avoid scalding.
- All information provided in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.
10,000 Lumens Maximum Ouput (Luminus SST40 LEDs)
USB Type-Charging Port
Turbo - 10000 Lumens (1hr 25min)
High - 3000 Lumens (1hr 35min)
Med - 1200 Lumens (3hr 15min)
Low - 450 Lumens (8hr 20min)
Eco - 50 Lumens (80hr)
Strobe - 10000 Lumens
Battery Level Indicator
1 Meter Impact resistance
Included: Two cold-resistant 21700 rechargeable batteries (4000 mAh each)
Compatible 21700 rechargeable batteries
Length: 5.5 in.
Head diameter: 2.03 in.
Body thickness: 1.83 in.
Weight: 8.4 oz./239 grams (excluding battery)
LR35R Rechargeable Flashlight
21700 Rechargeable Batteries
USB Type-C Charging Cable
LR35R User Manual
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.