Fenix Everyday Carry LD15R Rechargeable Flash Light
Warning: This light is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing severe eye damage. Avoid shining the light directly into anyone's eyes.
The Fenix LD15R rechargeable flashlight is a compact, hands-free light source that utilizes a right-angle head-perfect for those that need forward facing 90 degree wide angle light for high and low light situations. This light is compatible with MOLLE / Body Cam systems for the professional environment or can be a perfect fit to clip on your backpack for those personal hikes. The two-way body clip and magnetic base allow you to mount this light to just about anything. Powered by a rechargeable 16340 battery (included), this tiny flashlight blasts 500 lumens at a distance of 279 feet (85m). Easily switch between the seven lighting modes that include white and red light options. IP68 rated waterproof and dust proof build will ensure this light is there for you when you need it.
- Cree XP-G3 white LED with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- EVERLIGHT red LED
- Powered by one 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery or CR123A Lithium battery
- 5V/1A Micro USB charging
- Battery level indication
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Two-way body clip and magnetic tail
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Fitted with high quality optical lens
- With the light switched off, press and hold the top switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on the light on the last used output.
- With the light turned on, press and hold the top switch for 0.5 seconds to turn off the light.
- With the light switched on white light mode, single click the top switch to cycle through Low?Med?High?Turbo.
- With the light switched on red light mode, single click the top switch to cycle through Red?Signal Light?SOS.
- In white light mode, press and hold the top switch for 1.2 seconds to enter red light mode.
- In red light mode, press and hold the top switch for 1.2 seconds to enter white light mode.
Battery level Indication: With the light switched off, single click the top switch. The battery level indicator will display the battery status for 3 seconds.
- Green constant on: saturated, 100% - 85%
- Green flashes: sufficient, 85% - 50%
- Red constant on: poor, 50% - 25%
- Red flashes: critical, 25% - 1%
Note: There is no indication when CR123A battery is used.
1. Turn off the light. Plug the USB side of the charging cable into any USB power supply. Uncover the anti-dust cap of the light, and plug the Micro USB side of the charging cable into the charging port of the light.
2. The battery level indicator displays red while charging and turns to solid green when charging is complete. The normal charging time of the included Fenix ARB-L17-700 is about 1.5 hours.
3. Once charging is completed, be sure to remove the charging cable and replace the anti-dust cap to protect against dust and foreign objects.
4. Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain optimum performance of the battery.
5. Only Low output can be used when the light is being charged, but charging time will be prolonged.
Battery Replacement: Unscrew the tail cap to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the tail cap back on.
Time-limited Output Downshifting: The light will accumulate a lot of heat when working at Turbo output level. To prevent high surface temperature the light is programmed to downshift to 200 Lumens after working for 5 minutes.
Intelligent Memory Circuit: The light memorizes the last selected brightness level on white light mode. When turned on again the previously used brightness level will be recalled.
When the voltage level drops below a preset level, the flashlight is programmed to step down to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output level, the battery level indicator will display red and the flashlight blinks every three seconds to remind you to replace the battery. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will work until the battery runs out.
Note: This only work with the rechargeable 16340 Li-ion battery.
Usage and Maintenance:
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Unscrew the tail cap half a turn or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp's performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer's specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
2.76" / 70mm
0.75" / 19mm
1.41 oz / 40g
What's in the box
16340 Rechargable Battery
Micro USB charging cable
Spare Rubber Switch Boot
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.