Fenix Tactical Flashlights TK16 V2.0 Rechargable LED Torch
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone's eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- All information provided in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.
The Fenix TK16 V2.0 is a tactical flashlight featuring incredible performance by throwing a maximum 3100 lumens 1247 feet (380m). Quickly and easily operate the light, and choose between six lighting modes, by using the dual tactical tail switches. It's durable and rugged with an IP68 dustproof and waterproof rating, plus the stainless steel strike bezel includes tungsten steel breaking tips. Powered by an included rechargeable 5000mAh li-ion battery make the Fenix TK16 V2.0 flashlight your go-to tool for long-lasting tactical performance.
- One Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Advanced Pulse-Frequency Transmission System (APF).
- Instant activation and strobe with the dual tactical tail switches.
- Stainless steel strike bezel inlaid tungsten steel breaking tips.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
Switches of the Fenix TK16 V2.0 Tactical Flashlight:
- The round tail switch is the tactical switch for instant activation.
- The oval tail switch is the functional switch for output selection and instant strobe.
Tap the tactical switch to silently and momentarily turn on the light, release the light will go out.
Fully press the tactical switch to constantly turn on the light, press again the light will go out.
Output Selection: With the light switched on, single click the functional switch to cycle through Eco?Low?Med?High?Turbo.
- With the light switched on, press and hold the functional switch for 0.5 seconds to enter strobe, click the functional switch once again to turn back to the general mode.
- With the light switched off, press the functional switch to enter strobe, release the light will go out.
Intelligent Memory Circuit: The light memorizes the last selected output excluding strobe. When turned on again the previously used output of general mode will be recalled.
Intelligent Overheat Protection: The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Turbo output levels for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of Turbo mode.
Low-voltage Warning: When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. When this happens in Eco output mode, the light blinks 3 times every 5 minutes to remind you to timely recharge or replace the battery.
Charging: Remove the battery from the TK16 V2.0 and plug the included charging cord into the port on the battery, with the other end plugged into a USB wall brick.
Usage and Maintenance:
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Unscrew the light tail or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the light's performance as dirty contacts may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer's specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
C: Use incompatible 21700 battery or the first-generation Fenix ARB-L21-5000 battery.
Solution: Use the designated Fenix ARB-L21-5000U, or Fenix ARB-L21-4000P battery.
ARB-L21-5000U Li-ion battery - Must use a Single Port Charger 1 Amp/2 Amp at 10 Watts Max
3.95oz (Excluding Battery)
Fenix TK16 V2.0 LED Flashlight
USB Type-C Charging Cable
21700 5000U Battery
Instruction Sheet and Warranty Card
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.