NVIDIA Quadro P2200 Graphics Card,
- Pascal GPU
- 1,280 NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores
- 5GB GDDR5x Memory
- Up to 200GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- 3.8 TFLOPS FP32 Performance
- Display Resolution:
- 4x 4096x2160 @ 120Hz
- 4x 5120x2880 @ 60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption: 75W
- 4x DisplayPort 1.4
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
Unmatched Power. Unmatched Creative Freedom
Power and Performance in a Compact Form Factor
The new Quadro P2200 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1280 CUDA cores, large 5GB GDDR5x on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120x2880 @ 60Hz) displays natively. This makes it an excellent choice for accelerating product development and content creation workflows that demand fluid interactivity with 3D models and scenes.
Pascal GPU Architecture
Based on state-of-the-art 16nm FinFET Plus process technology to pack over 4 billion transistors and 1280 CUDA cores and up to 3.8 TFLOPs of single precision compute power. The Quadro P2200 graphics board is targeted for professional CAD, DCC and visualization designers, engineers and users. Get the budget friendly highest performing graphics board to drive today's demanding professional workflows.
Larger Frame Buffer with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
5GB GDDR5x memory with up to 200 GB/s memory bandwidth allows designers and animators to model, store and render characters and scenes at unprecedented scale, complexity, and richness.
Pascal Dynamic Load Balancing
Dynamically allocate GPU resources for graphics and compute tasks as needed to maximize resource utilization.
Pascal Compute Preemption
Preemption at the thread and instruction level provides finer grain control over compute tasks.
H.264 and HEVC Encode/Decode Engines
Deliver faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications with one dedicated H.264 and HEVC encode engines and a dedicated decode engine that are independent of 3D/compute pipeline.
NVIDIA GPU BOOST 3.0
Achieve higher application performance without exceeding the power and thermal envelope of the board. Pascal GPU technology maximizes the boost potential of the GPU.
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Dramatically reduce visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies" with up to 64X FSAA (128X with SLI) for unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
32K Texture and Render Processing
Texture from and render to 32K x 32K surfaces to support applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
NVIDIA® Mosaic™ Technology
Transparently scale the desktop and applications across up to 4 GPUs and 16 displays from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
Built in compatibility with High Dynamic Range (HDR) TV's and Display devices (Windows Only), whether it's a custom application or video, which will be accelerated by the on chip 4K @ 60Hz 10bpp HEVC decode or up to 4K @ 60Hz for 10bpp HEVC encode.
Support up to four 5K monitors @ 60Hz, or dual 8K displays per card. The P2200 supports HDR color for 4K @ 60Hz for 10/12b HEVC decode and up to 4K @ 60Hz for 10b HEVC encode. Each DisplayPort connector is capable of driving ultra-high resolutions of 4096x2160 @ 120 Hz with 30-bit color.
NVIDIA® nView® Advanced Desktop Software
Gain unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity in single large display or multi-display environments.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provide a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
Ultra High Resolution Desktop Support
Get more Mosaic topology choices with high resolution displays devices with a 32K Max desktop size.
NVIDIA® Multi-GPU Technology
Combine the visualization and interactive design capability of multiple GPUs by leveraging a mix of Quadro GPUs to dramatically improve the production workflow.
Software Support: NVIDIA® CUDA® Parallel Computing Platform
Natively execute standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and APIs such as OpenCL, OpenACC and Direct Compute to accelerates techniques such as ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
NVIDIA Enterprise-Management Tools
Maximize system uptime, seamlessly manage wide-scale deployments and remotely control graphics and display settings for efficient operations.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Linux® - Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64-bit)
3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA® GigaThread™ engine with 3 async copy engines
- Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 32K x 32K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)/128x FSAA in SLI Mode
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC, MVC, VC1
- Dedicated H.264 & HEVC Encoder1
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost (Automatically improves GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance)
*1-This feature requires implementation by software applications and is not a stand-alone utility.
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- Pascal SM Architecture (streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing and efficiency
- Dynamic Parallelism (GPU dynamically spawns new threads without going back to the CPU)
- API support includes: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
- Configurable up to 96 KB of RAM (dedicated shared memory size per SM)
Advanced Display Features
- Support for any combination of four connected displays Four DisplayPort 1.4 (supporting resolutions such as 4096x2160 @ 120 Hz and 5120x2880 @ 60 Hz)
- DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI cables (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
- HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086, BT. 2020) (4K @ 60Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K @ 60Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort & HDMI connectors
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications and connection)
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA® nView® multi-display technology
- Support for NVIDIA® Quadro® Mosaic, NVIDIA® nView® multi-display technology, NVIDIA® Enterprise Management Tools
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Support for the following audio modes:- Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
CUDA Parallel Processing cores
Frame Buffer Memory
5 GB GDDR5x
Peak Single Precision (FP32) Performance
Up to 3.8 TFLOPS
Up to 200 GB/s
Max Power Consumption
PCI Express 3.0 x 16
DP 1.4 (4)
4.4" H x 7.9" L Single Slot
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.