Apple Watch SE GPS, 40mm Gold Aluminium Case
Apple Watch Series SE at PB Tech
Face Colour: Gold Aluminium
Band Colour: Starlight Sport Band
SE (GPS) Features
Aluminium available in silver, space grey and gold
Water resistance to 50 metres*2
Second-generation optical heart sensor
International emergency calling*3
Accelerometer up to 32 g-forces with fall detection
Ambient light sensor
Speaker 50 per cent louder
Microphone (enables Noise app)
Ceramic and sapphire crystal back
44-mm (368 by 448 pixels, 977-sq-mm display area)
40-mm (324 by 394 pixels, 759-sq-mm display area)
Retina LTPO OLED display (1,000 nits brightness)
Ion-X glass display
S5 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor, up to twice as fast as S3
W3 Apple wireless chip
Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery up to 18 hours*5
Magnetic charging cable
Height: 40 mm
Width: 34 mm
Depth: 10.7 mm
Case Weight (GPS): 30.49 g
Case Weight (GPS + Cellular): 30.68 g
A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
Apple Fitness+ requires iOS 14.3 or later, iPadOS 14.3 or later, watchOS 7.2 or later, and tvOS 14.3 or later.
To get the newest features, use Apple Fitness+ with Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 8, paired with iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15, iPad with iPadOS 15, and Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with tvOS 15.
Apple Fitness+ requires an Apple Watch Series 3 or later. Available when paired with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14.3 or later.
1. Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-au/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
2. Apple Watch SE has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch SE should not be used for scuba diving or waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
3. The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/nz/watchos/feature-availability.
4. Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. To use Emergency SOS your iPhone needs to be nearby.
5. All-day battery life is based on 18 hours with the following use: 90 time checks, 90 notifications, 45 minutes of app use, and a 60-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth®, over the course of 18 hours. Apple Watch SE (GPS) usage includes connection to iPhone via Bluetooth during the entire 18-hour test. Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) usage includes a total of four hours of 4G LTE connection and 14 hours of connection to iPhone via Bluetooth, over the course of 18 hours. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2020 using preproduction Apple Watch SE (GPS) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone. All devices were tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, configuration, mobile network, signal strength and many other factors; actual results will vary.
6. Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation.
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
To learn more about wearing Apple Watch, getting a good fit, potential skin sensitivity, and proper care and cleaning, http://support.apple.com/en-nz/HT204665.
Images are shown for illustration purposes only.
Some features, applications and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See apple.com/nz/watchos/feature-availability for the complete list.
Leather and stainless steel bands are not water-resistant.
A portion of the proceeds from every (PRODUCT)RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS. From now until 31 December, those proceeds will go to the Global Fund's COVID-19 Response.
Case and band combinations can only be made within collections (Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike).
Bands are subject to availability.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.