Fitbit Sense Smart Watch - Carbon/Graphite, Compatible ECG APP,
Innovation that guides you toward better health
Meet Fitbit Sense, our most advanced health smartwatch. Make smarter choices for your well-being with innovative sensors that track Health Metrics5, sleep & activity and help manage stress. Plus access 6-month Fitbit Premium membership4 and Daily Readiness Score.1
Put your well-being first with Daily Readiness Score1, Health Metrics5, heart health tracking and stress management tools. Then get elevated guidance and personalised insights with Premium.4
Daily Readiness1 - Redefine your routine
Do what's best for your body every day with a personalised Daily Readiness Score that reveals whether you're ready to work out or should prioritise recovery. You'll also receive insights from your exercise, sleep and heart rate variability (HRV). Only with Premium.1
Stress Management - Lessen your stress
Easily understand how your body is responding to stress with the first-of-its-kind on-wrist EDA Scan app and daily Stress Management Score. Then use mindfulness and guided breathing sessions to help manage it. Premium members get exclusive access to deeper insights and meditations from Calm.5
Compatible ECG App* - Stay ahead of heart health
Use the on-wrist ECG app to assess your heart for AFib-a heart rhythm irregularity-and share results with your doctor.
Get heart rate notifications when Sense detects that your heart rate is above or below your personal range.
Health Metrics Dashboard5 - Tune in to your body
Be proactive about changes and trends to your well-being with the Health Metrics dashboard. Measure Sp02, breathing rate, heart rate variability, skin temperature and more for a comprehensive view of your well- being5 With Premium, you can also see the past month of your Health Metrics trends.1
Sleep tracking backed by studies
Studies show Fitbit measures sleep with greater accuracy than other devices-good news for the 10 million users logging sleep each night and the 10.5 billion nights of sleep tracked so far.6 Learn more about the sleep you're getting and how to improve it with sleep tracking, Sleep Score and Snore & Noise Detect.7
6 Months of Premium4 - Become the very best you
Premium transforms your data into personalized insights that help you make even smarter choices for your body. Plus there's exclusive games and challenges to keep your routine fresh. A 6-month Premium membership is included with purchase.4
*The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries, not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See here for additional details.
**Varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS. Get 24 hours of charge with 12 minutes of charging.
***Skin temperature variation and SpO2 are not available in all markets. Skin temperature is only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variation. Significant changes in ambient temperature may negatively impact skin temperature tracking. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose. It is intended to help you manage your well-being and keep track of your information. The SpO2 feature requires more frequent charging.
1. Daily Readiness Score requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.
2. Calls, texts and notifications available when phone is nearby. Voice assistant availability and features may vary, see here. Applicable subscriptions required for offline music. Spotify and Deezer not available in all countries. Always-on display mode and on-wrist calls require more frequent charging. Fitbit Pay accepted everywhere that accepts tap-to-pay purchase. See bank and transit availability here.
3. This feature is not intended to be used for contraceptive or other medical purposes. Fitbit does not guarantee or warrant that this feature can be used to achieve particular results. This feature may not accurately predict your menstrual cycles or related information. This feature is intended only to help users monitor and keep track of certain information.
4. New and returning Premium users only. Valid payment method required. Free trial must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. See full terms & conditions here.
5. Requires purchase of Fitbit Sense and activation of 6-month Fitbit Premium membership on Fitbit.com (valid payment method is required). New and returning Premium users only. 6-month Calm Premium membership only available for non-active Calm Premium members. Only one Calm Premium membership may be redeemed per customer. While supplies last. May not be available in all locales and may be in English only.
6. Statistics as of Q4 2020. Relevant study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33149712/
7. Only available for Fitbit Premium members. This feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being. We only use the microphone to register noise levels and snores; we do not store any of your audio data.
Sensors & Components
Multi-path optical heart rate sensor
Multipurpose electrical sensors compatible with ECG app & EDA app
Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
Skin temperature sensor
Ambient light sensor
Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
Built-in GPS + GLONASS
Speaker (75dB SPL @10cm)
Battery & Power
Battery life up to 6+ days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary. Use of the always-on display and SpO2 features will require more frequent charging. We recommend charging every few days to ensure you're always tracking.
Battery type: Lithium-polymer
Charge time: (10-80%): Approximately 40 minutes
Fast charging: 1 day of battery life in 12 minutes
Radio transceiver: Bluetooth®
Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
Water-resistant to 50 metres. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. Learn more. https://www.fitbit.com/global/nz/product-care
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Learn more. https://www.fitbit.com/global/nz/product-care
This watch includes a band made of a flexible material similar to that used in many sports watches, as well as an aluminium watch case and buckle.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
Operating temperature: -10° to 45°C
Maximum operating altitude: 8,535 m
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
Android OS 8.0 or higher. See additional tips for Android phones here. https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2322
Syncing range: Up to 9m
Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 8.0+. Check your device compatibility. https://www.fitbit.com/global/nz/technology/compatible-devices
Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 8.0 and later.
Music control via Bluetooth® Classic on Android and Bluetooth LE on iOS devices.
Print this guide to find the right size for you. Both small and large sizes included in box. https://www.fitbit.com/global/content/dam/fitbit/global/pdp/devices/sense/pdfs/Versa3_Sense_Sizing_Guide_US.pdf
Small: Fits wrist 140mm - 180mm in circumference
Large: Fits wrist 180mm - 220mm in circumference
Dimensions: 40.48mm l x 40.48mm w x 12.35mm h
Classic wristband (both small & large)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.