Apple 13" MacBook Air 128GB
Make the Most of Your Day. From Startup to Sundown.
Fifth-generation Intel Core processors in MacBook Air give you more time to do more things. Add that to an array of other smart and efficient features, and you have an incredible amount of power in your hands. While carrying next to nothing. Thanks to compact SSD storage in MacBook Air, there's plenty of room for a big battery.
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colours
- Up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge that gives you all-day power for surfing the web or watching iTunes movies. Put MacBook Air to sleep for more than three hours, and it enters standby mode to conserve battery life for up to 30 days
- MacBook Air supports ultrafast 802.11ac Wi-Fi. When connected to an 802.11ac base station - including AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule - wireless performance is up to three times faster than 802.11n Wi-Fi. And your Wi-Fi range improves as well
- Connect your MacBook Air to your devices and displays with a Thunderbolt 2 port that's twice as fast as the previous generation
- Equipped with two USB 3 ports, so you can connect the latest USB 3 devices and all your USB 2 devices as well
- 720p FaceTime HD camera and dual mics
- Multi-touch trackpad and backlit keyboard
- Manufacturer’s Model: MQD32X/A
- Processor: 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 with Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz and 3MB shared L3 cache
- Memory: 8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Operating System: MacOS Sierra
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Battery and Power: Built-in 54-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery. Up to 12 hours wireless web; Up to 12 hours iTunes movie playback; Up to 30 days standby time
- Dimensions (WxDxH in cm): 32.5 x 22.7 x 1.7
- Weight: 1.35 kg
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.