Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay A1 Black
B&O Play A1 is the ultra-portable Bluetooth speaker that will travel with you anywhere and bring more sound and more bass into your life - wherever it's happening that moment. Packing a punch well beyond its weight and size, B&O Play A1 has ambient True 360 sound - so the sound dispersion is great wherever you put it. And with a peak power of 2x140 W you won't have to huddle round it to enjoy your music.
- With up to 24 hours* of battery life, B&O Play A1 will still be playing long after most competitors have gone silent. And when you do eventually need to charge it, B&O Play A1's smart charging system will adapt charging speed to match the capacity of the USB charger you are using - so it will quickly be ready for the next adventure.
- Splash and dust resistant, B&O Play A1 is designed to take its fair share of bumps and scrapes while still protecting the delicate drivers and electronics inside. The more it travels with you, the more stories it can tell.
- B&O Play A1 has a built-in microphone for making calls, and because of the rimmed design around the base of the unit, the microphone gives uniform speech sensitivity 360 degrees around the speaker. This makes voice recognition at the other end of the call much easier. Thanks to the microphone you'll also be able to activate Apple Siri and Google Now voice commands by simply pressing a button.
- The rounded aluminium grill is both a thing of beauty and of strength, and together with the double-moulded polymer base, it forms a strong protective shell for the components within. Cool aluminium. Warm polymer. Soft leather. Simply put, B&O Play A1 is amazing to touch and hold in your hand.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.