GoPro MAX. Maximum. Wow. Packing Max HyperSmooth, Max TimeWarp, Max SuperView—plus a single-lens HERO and dual-lens 360 camera—MAX, maxes out the radness. Shoot single-lens HERO-style video with unbreakable stabilization or capture immersive 360 footage. Vlog to the max with shotgun-mic performance and a front-facing screen.
- Max HyperSmooth: Say hello to the new king of stabilization. Max HyperSmooth delivers the smoothest video ever from a GoPro—plus game-changing horizon leveling when you want it.
- Digital Lenses: Tap through four lenses to nail any shot: Narrow, distortion-free Linear, Wide and Max SuperView—our widest view yet.
- Reframe: With the GoPro app, easily transform mind-bending 360 footage into traditional videos and photos. Play back, edit and share—all from your phone.
- 360 Audio: Six—yes, six—built-in microphones combine to capture immersive 360 audio, directional audio for vlogging, wind-noise reduction and the best stereo sound ever from a GoPro.
- PowerPano: Capture unbelievable, distortion-free 270° panoramic shots with one click. You can even capture selfies and action PowerPano pics.
- Max TimeWarp: Create mesmerizing, unbreakably smooth motion time lapse videos in 360 and HERO modes. And in HERO mode, you can also drop in and out of real time while recording.
- Rugged + Waterproof: It’s a GoPro—built tough. Really wanna go hard? Snap on the included protective lenses and charge. And it’s waterproof down to 5m.
- Immersive Photos: Take jaw-dropping 360 photos or legendary GoPro POV shots. And a photo timer makes it easy to grab selfies or group shots with your whole crew in the frame.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.