GoPro Hero8 Black with FREE 32GB MicroSD card
This is GoPro HERO8 Black–the most versatile, unshakable HERO camera ever. A streamlined design makes it more pocketable than ever, and swapping mounts takes just seconds thanks to built-in folding fingers. And with the optional MediaMod, you get ultimate expandability to add more lighting, pro audio and even another screen. There’s also game-changing HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilisation with jaw-dropping slo-mo.
- Streamlined Design: There-imagined shape is more pocketable, and folding fingers at the base let you swap mounts quickly. A new side door makes changing batteries even faster, and the lens is now 2x more impact-resistant.
- HERO8 Black Mods: Vloggers, pro filmmakers and aspiring creators can do more than ever imagined–with quick-loading accessories like flashes, microphones, LCD screens and more. Just add the optional Media Mod to up your capture game.
- HyperSmooth 2.0: Smooth just got smoother. Now HERO8 Black has three levels of stabilisation–On, High and Boost–so you can pick the best option for whatever you do. Get the widest views possible, or boost it up to the smoothest video ever offered in a HERO camera. Plus,HyperSmooth works with all resolutions and frame rates, and features in-app horizon levelling.
- TimeWarp 2.0: Capture super-stabilised time lapse videos while you move through an activity. And now, TimeWarp automatically adjusts speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting. You can even slow down the effect to real time – savouring interesting moments – and then tap to speed it back up.
- LiveBurst: Record the moments 1.5 seconds before and after your shot, so you can choose the best single frame for the perfect photo – or an amazing, shareable video.
- SuperPhoto + HDR: Capture killer 12-MP photos with improved HDR–while in motion or stationary–with reduced blur and serious detail, even in low-light areas
- Night Lapse Video: Capture amazing time lapse videos at night in 4K, 2.7K4:3, 1440p or1080p, all processed in-camera
- Digital Lenses: Framing your shot is as easy as tapping a new digital lens. Now you can toggle between Narrow, Linear, Wide and SuperView.
- Voice Control: Go hands-free with 14 voice commands such as “GoPro, take a photo”.Even if the camera is off, you can say, “GoPro, turn on”.
- Advanced Wind-Noise Reduction: Enjoy crisper, clearer audio quality with a new front mic location and improved algorithms that actively filter out wind noise.
- Rugged +WaterproofShare experiences you can’t capture with your phone. HERO8 Black is rugged, waterproof to 10m and down for adventure.
- Pro-Quality 4K60 +1080p240 Video: Stunning video resolution, impressive frame rates and super slo-mo combine with HyperSmooth stabilisation, making HERO8 Black our best camera yet
- 8x Slo-Mo: Ultra-high frame rate 1080p240 video–with HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilisation–allows up to 8x slow motion to relive epic moments in all their glory.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.