Sony Extra Bass XB22 Wireless Speaker - Black
Offering the ultimate sound experience; Sony Extra Bass XB22 Speaker delivers powerful sound and bass. This portable wireless speaker features EXTRA BASS and LIVE SOUND mode which allows you to hear sound in 3D.
- Extra Bass: Can produce a profound and powerful sound as it features EXTRA BASS; a passive radiator which enhances low-end tones and gives the bass an extra boost.
- Synchronised lights: Enables you to party and play music with flashing beat-synchronised line lights.
- Durability: Passed a thorough shock testing; this speaker assures you its durability and resistance to shock; bumps; and drops.
- Water and dust proof: Fortified with an IP67 rating; this speaker is tough enough to withstand water and dust.
- Wireless: Say goodbye to wired connections and effortlessly play your favourite music via NFC and Bluetooth.
- Battery life: Offers you up to 12 hours of battery life; allowing you to enjoy and listen to music longer.
- Party Booster: Easy to use and operate; you can control the Party Booster and adjust the volume just by tapping this speaker.
- Flexible: Has a flexible build that can be placed horizontally or vertically; depending on your choice.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.