Beats Powerbeats3 Pop Collection Pop Magenta
Take your workout to the next level with Powerbeats3 Wireless Headphones, the 12 hours of battery life will carry you from workout to workout while the secure-fit ear hooks work to maximise comfort and stability. Forgot to charge? With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback so you can get back to it. Sweat and water resistance provides trusted durability and dual-driver acoustics deliver dynamic sound to power your workout.
- Easy setup: Powerbeats3 Wireless is ready to work when you are. They instantly set up — just power on and hold near your iPhone — and then simultaneously connect to your Apple Watch, iPad and Mac.* With Class 1 Bluetooth technology, Powerbeats3 Wireless keep up during tough workouts.
- Apple W1 Chip: Bring on the hours of training because Powerbeats3 Wireless are now powered for the long haul with the efficiency of the Apple W1 chip. With up to 12 hours of battery life and an optimised design for improved comfort and immersive sound, you’re free to push through the most challenging workouts.
- Quick Charge: Fast Fuel lets you spend more time charging forward and less time recharging. A quick 5-minute charge generates enough power for a typical hour-long workout so you’ll have the confidence that music will be on your side. Use the RemoteTalk to take calls with a built-in mic, play music, adjust volume and activate Siri.
- Design: An improved ergonomic design makes way for clear, dynamic sound powered by dual-driver acoustics. Powerbeats3 Wireless come with multiple ear tips for a personalised and comfortable fit while flexible, secure-fit ear hooks optimise stability. The result is authentic, wide-ranging sound with dynamic highs and powerful lows for an immersive listening experience.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.