Acceptable use policy
We want to preserve a safe and secure online environment for all our customers.
The Mall and its underlying database may only be used as intended by us. We have provided an outline below, this should be read in conjunction with the Auckland Airport Acceptable Use Policy.
When using or accessing The Mall you must refrain from doing any of the following:
- breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies;
- use The Mall if you are under 16 years old, without the direct supervision of a parent or guardian;
- temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using The Mall, websites, services, applications or tools;
- modify, alter, or remove in any way content generated by us, any Retailers or any of our other associated third parties;
- act fraudulently or deceitfully;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content;
- initiate or distribute any communications which constitute unsolicited electronic messages under New Zealand law;
- collect, use, store or disclose or in any way interfere with information regarding other users of The Mall (e.g. email addresses), without their permission;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm us, Retailers, any related third parties or the interests or property of users of The Mall;
- interfere with the working of The Mall, or impose an unreasonable disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- use any robot, data mining tool, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access The Mall for any purposes, except with our prior permission; or
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide The Mall.