The first in-ear noise cancelling headphones from Bose let you enjoy better sound every day, everywhere you go.
- Use noise cancelling to reduce surrounding distractions and focus on your music.
- At the touch of a button, activate Aware mode to hear what’s happening around you, without removing your headphones.
- Exclusive TriPort® headphone technology brings your music to life.
- Bose® Acoustic Noise Cancelling® technology provides noise reduction rivaling any full-sized headphone.
- Proprietary StayHear®+ tips provide a soft, secure fit – with no need to force them into your ears.
- Inline microphone and remote for easy switching between calls and music with select Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
- The rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 16 hours of use, and a USB charging cable is included.
- Even when the power is off or the battery runs out, you can still enjoy your music with Bose® quality sound.
- Compatible with Android devices
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Please be aware you do need to be 17 years of age or older to claim the duty free allowance for any alcohol purchases and 18 years of age or over to buy alcohol in New Zealand.
When departing New Zealand there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. It’s a good idea to check the allowances and exemptions for arrival into your travel destination and be aware of any liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs) security restrictions when you are transiting through other international airports.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team will help you complete a claims form, and provide information on the returns process. Before you buy, it’s a good idea to take a look at the retailer’s returns policy – and our Easy returns page.