Powerful sun protection featuring Wetforce technology, and offering multi-protection against damaging environMental assaults such as UV rays, pollutants and dryness. The more you sweat and come into contact with water while you’re active, the stronger the protective veil becomes, so you can keep enjoying the outdoors.
- Protects skin from UVA/UVB rays, and helps reduce the appearance of photo-aging with exclusive SuperVeil-UV 360TM technology.
- formulated with Wetforce technology, which reacts positively to water or perspiration on contact, activating additional strength within the protective veil.
- Contains an ingredient that absorbs PM2.5 and other pollutants that cause loss of resilience and dullness, and prevents them from directly contacting the skin.
- formulated with Profense CELTM, a complex of ingredients that prevents skin damage linked to the formation of Wrinkles and dark Spots.
- Comfortable Light texture absorbs quickly into the skin, with no White residue.
- Promotes a smoother application of foundation and lasting makeup finish.
- Contains a functional fragrance that synchronizes with the smell of sweat, changing the scent you perceive into pleasant one.
- Very water-resistant
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Please be aware you do need to be 17 years of age or older to claim the duty free allowance for any alcohol purchases and 18 years of age or over to buy alcohol in New Zealand.
When departing New Zealand there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. It’s a good idea to check the allowances and exemptions for arrival into your travel destination and be aware of any liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs) security restrictions when you are transiting through other international airports.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team will help you complete a claims form, and provide information on the returns process. Before you buy, it’s a good idea to take a look at the retailer’s returns policy – and our Easy returns page.