Welcome to the big screen.
iPhone XS features a 5.8-inch (diagonal) Super Retina display with custom-engineered OLED panels for an HDR display that provides the industry’s best colour accuracy, as well as true blacks and remarkable brightness. Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone, log in to apps and pay with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality and more. A breakthrough 12-megapixel dual-camera system takes your portraits to the next level with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh and all-new Depth Control. And iOS 12 — the most advanced mobile operating system — with powerful new tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP True Depth front camera—Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers
- IP68 dust and water resistant (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes)
- Manufacturer’s Model: MT9H2X/A
- Battery & Power: Talk time (wireless): Up to 20 hours; Internet use: Up to 12 hours; Video playback (wireless): Up to 14 hours; Audio playback (wireless): Up to 60 hours
- Dimensions (WxDxH in mm): 70.9 x 7.7 x 143.6
- Weight: 177 grams
- In the box: iPhone with iOS 12, EarPods with Lightning Connector, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter, Documentation
Bonus : Comes with Glass Screen Protector
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Please be aware you do need to be 17 years of age or older to claim the duty free allowance for any alcohol purchases and 18 years of age or over to buy alcohol in New Zealand.
When departing New Zealand there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. It’s a good idea to check the allowances and exemptions for arrival into your travel destination and be aware of any liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs) security restrictions when you are transiting through other international airports.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team will help you complete a claims form, and provide information on the returns process. Before you buy, it’s a good idea to take a look at the retailer’s returns policy – and our Easy returns page.