All New. All Screen. All Powerful.
New 12.9-inch iPad Pro features an advanced Liquid Retina display that goes from edge to edge. Face ID, so you can securely unlock iPad Pro, log in to apps and pay with just a glance. The A12X Bionic chip, which is faster than most PC laptops and easily runs pro apps. It will make you rethink what iPad is capable of — and what a computer is capable of.
- 12.9-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and wide colour
- 12-megapixel back camera and 7-megapixel TrueDepth front camera
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Four Speaker Audio with wider stereo sound
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time and more
- Manufacturer’s Model: MTJV2X/A
- Screen Resolution: 2732-by-2048-pixel resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi)
- Battery & Power: Built-in 36.71-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery. Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video or listening to music.
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Dimensions (WxDxH in cm): 21.49 x 0.59 x 28.06
- Weight: 631 grams
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Please be aware you do need to be 17 years of age or older to claim the duty free allowance for any alcohol purchases and 18 years of age or over to buy alcohol in New Zealand.
When departing New Zealand there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. It’s a good idea to check the allowances and exemptions for arrival into your travel destination and be aware of any liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs) security restrictions when you are transiting through other international airports.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team will help you complete a claims form, and provide information on the returns process. Before you buy, it’s a good idea to take a look at the retailer’s returns policy – and our Easy returns page.