Most loved Mac is about to make you fall in love all over again. An all-day battery life, MacBook Air is your perfectly portable do-it-all notebook. Aluminium alloy created by Apple that delivers the same strength, durability and flawless finish - without mining any new aluminium from the earth. It's designed to use shavings of recaptured aluminium that are re-engineered down to the atomic level. The result is an enclosure as incredibly beautiful and strong as any we have made, and the greenest Mac ever created.
- Retina Display, Four million pixels: four times as many pixels as an HD display, the results are positively jaw-dropping. The display glass goes all the way to the edge of the enclosure, making the borders 50 per cent thinner than before. So you can focus on what's on your screen. And you're going to love what you see.
- Touch ID: advanced security and convenience of Touch ID are now built into MacBook Air. Simply place your finger on the Touch ID sensor and just like that, your Mac unlocks.
- Apple T2 Security Chip: second-generation custom-engineered Mac silicon designed by Apple to make MacBook Air even more secure. So when you use Touch ID to unlock your Mac, authenticate a document or pay a merchant online, your information stays safe. With on-the-fly data encryption, all your data stored on the SSD is automatically and fully encrypted.
- Keyboard, Redesigned from A to Z: The latest-generation MacBook Air keyboard features our butterfly mechanism - providing four times more key stability than a traditional scissor mechanism, along with greater comfort and responsiveness. And individual LED-backlit keys with an ambient light sensor help you type in low-light environments.
- Force Touch Trackpad: lets you interact with your Mac in a variety of ways based on subtle differences in pressure. You have precise control and a uniform response - no matter where you click the trackpad - as well as plenty of room for Multi-Touch gestures like pinch and zoom. Your fingers will feel right at home.
- Display: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colours
- Processor: 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 with Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz and 4MB L3 cache
- Memory: 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Battery: Up to 12 hours wireless web, Up to 13 hours iTunes movie playback, Up to 30 days of standby time, Built-in 50.3-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 617. Support for Thunderbolt 3-enabled external graphics processors (eGPUs)
- Wireless: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible, Bluetooth 4.2
- Camera and audio: 720p FaceTime HD camera, Stereo speakers, Three microphones and 3.5-mm headphone jack
- Dimensions (WxDxH in cm): 30.41 x 21.24 x 1.56
- Weight: 1.25 kg
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Please be aware you do need to be 17 years of age or older to claim the duty free allowance for any alcohol purchases and 18 years of age or over to buy alcohol in New Zealand.
When departing New Zealand there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. It’s a good idea to check the allowances and exemptions for arrival into your travel destination and be aware of any liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs) security restrictions when you are transiting through other international airports.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team will help you complete a claims form, and provide information on the returns process. Before you buy, it’s a good idea to take a look at the retailer’s returns policy – and our Easy returns page.