Listen to high-quality sounds with the Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones, letting you experience music the way it's supposed to be. It has a Class 1 Bluetooth technology, allowing you to pair the headphones to compatible iOS devices. It lets you listen wirelessly to your favourite tracks or podcast on the go.
- Playtime: With up to 40 hours of battery life, the Beats Solo3 lets you listen to your favourite tunes wirelessly all day long. It has a Fast Fuel technology that provides 3 hours of playtime in just a 5-minute power up.
- On-ear controls: Featuring a multifunctional on-ear control that let you manage calls, control your playlist, and activate voice commands without using your hands.
- Audio: Experience immersive audio with the Beats Solo3 Headphones. It delivers premium playback with maximised balance, breadth, and clarity.
- Design: The Beats Solo3 has adjustable cushioned ear cups that offer a comfortable fit and a foldable design for easy storage.
- What’s in the Box: 1x Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones, 1x Carrying Case, 1x Universal USB charging cable, 1x Quick Start Guide, and 1x Warranty Card.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Please be aware you do need to be 17 years of age or older to claim the duty free allowance for any alcohol purchases and 18 years of age or over to buy alcohol in New Zealand.
When departing New Zealand there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. It’s a good idea to check the allowances and exemptions for arrival into your travel destination and be aware of any liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs) security restrictions when you are transiting through other international airports.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team will help you complete a claims form, and provide information on the returns process. Before you buy, it’s a good idea to take a look at the retailer’s returns policy – and our Easy returns page.