Waterproof and dustproof, you can take the Sony Extra Bass XB32 Speaker anywhere you go without worrying from accidental spillage or dusty surface. It features EXTRA BASS, delivering the best sound experience despite its small portable size.
- Features a hands-free function that allows you to wirelessly play your favourite music just by connecting to a Bluetooth.
- Portable and comes with a detachable strap so you can take the beat anywhere you go.
- Can produce a profound and powerful sound as it features EXTRA BASS, a passive radiator which enhances low-end tones and gives the bass an extra boost.
- Fortified with an IP67 rating, this speaker is tough enough to resist water and dust.
- Has long battery life that can last up to 16 hours.
- Enables you to connect to another speaker wirelessly producing a louder stereo sound.
- Comes with the colour Blue and compatible with Stereo Mini Jack and micro USB.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Please be aware you do need to be 17 years of age or older to claim the duty free allowance for any alcohol purchases and 18 years of age or over to buy alcohol in New Zealand.
When departing New Zealand there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. It’s a good idea to check the allowances and exemptions for arrival into your travel destination and be aware of any liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs) security restrictions when you are transiting through other international airports.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team will help you complete a claims form, and provide information on the returns process. Before you buy, it’s a good idea to take a look at the retailer’s returns policy – and our Easy returns page.