HEARTSURE A320 Portable Pulse Oximeter
Heart Sure Pulse Oximeter A320
The Heart Sure Pulse Oximeter A320 is useful for measuring the oxygen saturation level in your blood and also your pulse rate.
- Measures Oxygen saturation (SpO2)
- Measures pulse rate (PR)
- Dual colour OLED display
- Big font display
- 6 display modes
- Alarm function
- Multidirectional display Portable and convenients
- Low perfusin: 0.2mm
- ARTG 318920
Portable & Easy To Use
Light-weight and compact, easy to handle and to carry with you for results at home or outdoors.
It's great for mountain climbers, bikers, trainers, aviators, and general sport enthusiasts to spot check SpO2 on the fly. Monitoring respiratory conditions such as COPD & Asthma. It can be used Pre/post - operative conditions.
Suitable For Ages 1+
Smart design allows for a range of finger sizes to fit into the finger chamber, designed with latex free silicone material
Please see instruction manual for detailed instructions.
Press the power button for 2 seconds to turn the Pulse Oximeter on
Open the clamp, then place one finger into rubber hole of the Pulse Oximeter (it is best to put the finger as far in as possible) with nail surface upward, then release the clamp to shut
The data may take a few seconds to appear while a reading is obtained
Main unit, lanyard, carry pouch, instruction manual, 2 x AAA batteries
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. Consult your health professional to evaluate the readings. Please see instruction manual for full list of warnings.
- Prolonged use or depending on the patient's condition may require changing the sensor site periodically. Change sensor site and check skin integrity, circulatory status and correct alignment at least every 2 hours
- SpO2 measurements may be adversely affected in the presence of high ambient light. Shield the sensor area if necessary
- The following will cause interference to the testing accuracy of the Pulse Oximeter:
1. High-frequency electrosurgical equipment
2. Placement of the sensor on an extremity with a blood pressure cuff, arterial catheter, or intravascular line
3. Patients with hypotension, severe vasoconstriction, severe anaemia or hypothermia
4. The patient is in cardiac arrest or is in shock
5. Fingernail polish or false fingernails may cause inaccurate SpO2 readings
- Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts that may cause a choking hazard if swallowed
- The device cannot be used in children less than 1 year old as the result may not be accurate
- Do not use a mobile phone or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields, near the unit. This may result in incorrect operation of the unit
- Do not use this monitor in areas containing high frequency (HF) surgical equipment, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, computerized tomography (CT) scanners or in a flammable atmosphere
- Follow the battery instructions carefully
Portable Pulse Oximeter
-10°C to +50°C / 10 to 80% RH (non-condensing) / 60 to 106 kPa
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.