Beats Studio Buds True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earphones
DRIVEN BY PREMIUM SOUND
Beats was born to deliver music as the artist intended. Beats Studio Buds are engineered to deliver powerful, balanced sound in a compact design, through an entirely customised acoustic platform. A proprietary, dual-element diaphragm driver resides within a two-chamber housing, resulting in clear sound with outstanding stereo separation. An advanced digital processor then optimises audio performance for loudness and clarity, while simultaneously ensuring clean noise cancellation. The result - immersive sound that pulls the emotion of music from the studio to your ears to keep you going all day long.
CONTROL THE NOISE
With two distinct listening modes, you are in total control of your sound. Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) continuously blocks unwanted outside noise using a finely tuned filter that dynamically adapts to your surroundings. When you need to hear the world around you, switch to Transparency mode at the press of a button. The external-facing microphones mix the sounds of your surroundings back in with your music for a natural, 'open' listening experience.
POWER YOUR DAY
The earbuds have up to 8 hours of listening time with two additional charges provided by their pocket-sized charging case. That means that Beats Studio Buds give you up to 24 hours of combined playback. With ANC or Transparency mode turned on, you'll get up to 5 hours of listening time, 15 combined with the case. If you need a little extra juice, 5-minute Fast Fuel charging gives up to 1 hour of playback when the battery is low. Now that's wireless freedom.
CHOOSE YOUR FIT
Three soft, silicone eartip sizes (small, medium or large) give you a customised fit and create an acoustic seal for an even more immersive listening experience. These size options provide comfort, stability and the confidence of staying put. Beats Studio Buds were made to fit seamlessly into your life with their sleek, compact in-ear design. The matching charging case offers superior portability with a rounded, slim design that easily fits in your pocket or handbag. Even better, the earbuds themselves offer an IPX4 rating for sweat and water resistance.
KEEP THE CONNECTION
With Class 1 Bluetooth® technology, Beats Studio Buds offer extended wireless range and fewer dropouts. Dual beamforming microphones target your voice and filter out wind and external noise for high-quality call performance and elevated voice clarity. On-ear controls allow you to manage calls and control music. You'll also be able to customise the "Press and Hold" function to work for either ANC or your voice assistant.
COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE AND ANDROID
Beats Studio Buds feature simple one-touch pairing for Apple and Android devices and easily connect via Bluetooth. With the Beats app for Android, you'll get features like built-in controls, device status (i.e. battery levels) and firmware updates. With Apple devices, those features are built in to iOS with no app required, and you can also activate Siri hands-free just by saying "Hey Siri". And the USB-C charge connector provides a single charging solution across both Apple and Android platforms.
1. Testing conducted by Apple in April 2021 using pre-production Beats Studio Buds and Charging Case units, and software paired with iPhone 11 Pro Max units and pre-release software. The playlist consisted of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store (256-Kbps AAC encoding). Volume was set to 50%, and Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency were turned off. Testing consisted of full Beats Studio Buds battery discharge while playing audio until the first Beats Studio Buds stopped playback. With Active Noise Cancellation turned on, listening time was up to 5 hours. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage and many other factors.
2. Testing conducted by Apple in April 2021 using pre-production Beats Studio Buds and Charging Case, and software paired with iPhone 11 Pro Max units and pre-release software. The playlist consisted of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store (256-Kbps AAC encoding). Volume was set to 50%, and Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency were turned off. Testing consisted of full Beats Studio Buds battery discharge while playing audio until the first Beats Studio Buds stopped playback. The drained Beats Studio Buds were charged to 100 per cent, then audio playback was resumed until the first Beats Studio Buds stopped playback. This cycle was repeated until both the Beats Studio Buds and charging case were fully discharged. With Active Noise Cancellation turned on, listening time was up to 15 hours. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage and many other factors.
3. Testing conducted by Apple in April 2021 using pre-production Beats Studio Buds and Charging Case, and software paired with iPhone 11 Pro Max units and pre-release software. The playlist consisted of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store (256-Kbps AAC encoding). Volume was set to 50%, and Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency were turned off. 5-minute charge testing conducted with drained Beats Studio Buds that were charged for 5 minutes, then audio playback was started until the first Beats Studio Buds stopped playback. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage and many other factors.
4. Beats Studio Buds are sweat and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise. Beats Studio Buds were tested under controlled laboratory conditions, and have a rating of IPX4 under IEC standard 60529. Sweat and water resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge wet Beats Studio Buds; refer to https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT209542 for cleaning and drying instructions. The charging case is not sweat or water resistant.
5. Press and hold feature customisation requires an iPhone running iOS 14.6 or later, or an Android device with the latest version of the Beats app installed.
6. One-touch pairing requires iOS 14.6 or later.
7. Fast Pair requires location enabled. Full access to features requires an Android 6.0 or newer device with Google Play Service enabled and Google Account.
8. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access is required. Mobile data charges may apply.
Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) blocks external noise for immersive listening
Transparency mode allows you to hear the world around you
Custom acoustic platform delivers powerful, balanced sound
IPX4-rated sweat and water resistant earbuds
- Height: 1.5 cm/0.59 in
- Weight: 5g
- Height: 2.55 cm/1 in
- Weight: 48g
- Length: 7.2 cm/2.83 in
- Width: 5.1 cm/2 in
Simple one-touch pairing for both Apple4 and Android phones
Activate Siri hands-free by saying "Hey Siri"
Industry-leading Class 1 Bluetooth® for extended range and fewer dropouts
High-quality call performance and voice assistant interaction via dual beam-forming mics
Up to 8 hours of listening time (up to 24 hours combined with pocket-sized charging case)
With Fast Fuel, a 5 minute charge gives up to 1 hour of playback when the battery is low
USB-C universal charging
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Single multifunction button per side
On-device controls for music, calls and voice assistant
Built-in microphone with wind reduction for elevated voice clarity
In the box
Beats Studio Buds and charging case
Ear tips with three size options - S/M/L (medium pre-installed)
USB-C universal charging cable
Quick Start Guide
Beats Studio Buds packaging is made from 92% plant-based material sourced from recycled fibre and/or sustainable forests
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.