OnePlus Buds Pro - Radiant Silver Special Edition
OnePlus Buds Pro
Hear the Unheard
Sound Made Smart
Balance powerful sound with pure silence. Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation keeps you in control of your audio. Enjoy crystal-clear calls and a truly personal music listening experience. Powered by worry-free battery life, savor a symphony of powerful features for on-the-go studio-grade sound.
Smart Adaptive Noise Cancellation
Experience an oasis of silence with Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation. With peak noise cancelling at 40dB, the Buds Pro automatically adapts to your ambient sound environment. From your commute to your favorite coffee shop, immerse yourself in the deepest sounds. Just a pinch and hold away from Transparency Mode, you can focus on the music at home and stay aware when you're on the road.
Calling loud and clear
AI-powered noise reduction algorithms and three ENC noise-reducing microphones deliver precisely calibrated voice isolation during calls. Elegant and functional, the curved design of the buds further reduces wind and residual noise-pickup. For crystal-clear calls, the OnePlus Buds Pro dominate the conversation.
OnePlus Audio ID
Create a personalized hearing profile for a precisely tailored audio experience. Enjoy up to 10 meticulously sculpted sound signatures fine-tuned using a custom audio test. Hear and feel every note on your playlist.
Next-gen meets high-def
The advanced low-latency LHDC™ audio codec delivers high-definition audio streaming3 for expressive sound that sparkles. Get a front-row seat to concert-level acoustics for hyper-responsive gaming or explosive movie nights.
Powerful, punchy bass
Drop the bass with 11mm dynamic drivers for a precisely boosted sound profile designed to move you. For deep audio that stays agile, bring your acoustics to life with impressive scale and authority.
Press play all day
Stay in charge with up to 38 hours of immersive audio. Whether you're on-the-go or taking it slow. Thanks to incredible battery life, you can press play all day.
Welcome to Warp Charge
Break the sound barrier. Charge for 10 minutes, listen for 10 hours. The case can even be charged wirelessly with Qi-certified chargers. When it comes to fast charging, the OnePlus Buds Pro score ten for ten.
Fully charged, the earbuds can listen to music for up to 7 hours.
With the charging case, enjoy up to 38 hours of listening time
Warp charging the case for 10 minutes delivers up to 10 hours of playtime
Crafted to perfection
The Buds Pro come in two iconic colorways, Matte Black and Glossy White - and look just as good on a run as they do in the office. The matte surface of the buds combines a superior tactile experience with enhanced sweat and dust protection. The chrome stalk blends contemporary class with head-turning aesthetics for even more flair. A state-of-the-art NCL laser coating process delivers a luxuriously smooth luster, accentuating the pressure-sensitive controls with clearly audible feedback. With a design language that speaks to you, hearing is believing.
Fast and smooth pairing
Sync to your OnePlus smartphone as soon as you open the charging case - it's that fast. With Dual Connection, sync to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously for fast switching without reconnecting. Amplify your audio with improved stereo imaging and smoother switching between paired devices.
Say hello to HeyMelody
For those without a OnePlus device, the versatile app shows battery life, provides firmware updates and offers versatile customization - all with an intuitive UI. Zen Mode Air also provides five relaxing white noise options to help you focus on your tasks and reduce stress.
Enter Your Comfort Zone
All-go in all-weather
Rated IP55 for water and sweat-resistance, the OnePlus Buds Pro are perfect for outdoors and the gym. Together with the take-anywhere IPX4-rated charging case, stay fit with the perfect fit.
Heavy on the comfort
The organically curved, perfectly weighted design and precision seals deliver enhanced ergonomic comfort for hours of listening pleasure. With 3 silicone tip sizes available, finding your first-class fit is effortless.
Radiant Silver Special Edition
Size & Weight
Dimensions Earbuds: 32mm*23.2mm
Charging case: 60.1mm*49mm*24.9mm
Weight Earbuds: 4.35 g
Charging case: 52 g
11 mm dynamic
98 dB ± 3dB @ 1 KHz (Worldwide)
102 dB ± 3dB @ 1 KHz (India)
20Hz - 20,000Hz
Smart Adaptive Noise Cancellation
Water & Sweat Resistance
Charging case: IPX4
Supported Audio Format(s)
SBC, AAC, LHDC3
Charging interface (for charging case)
Wired, USB Type-C
Playtime (when fully charged)
Playback with ANC ON: Up to 5 hours
Playback with ANC OFF: Up to 7 hours
Phone call Up to 3 hours (phone call)
Combined playback: Up to 28 hours (ANC ON), 38 hours (ANC OFF)
10 mins for 10 hours (charging case + earbuds combined)
Per earbud: 40 mAh
Charging case: 520 mAh
OnePlus Audio ID, Zen Mode Air
What's in the box
Pair of OnePlus Buds Pro earbuds x1
OnePlus Buds Pro charging case x1
User guide x1
Silicon eartips x3 (S, M, L)
Safety and Warranty card x1
USB Type-C charging cable x1
Disclaimer: Product images and display contents are illustrative only. Actual product and display contents may vary.
1. The OnePlus Buds Pro offers three noise cancelling modes (Faint, Smart and Extreme) that ranges between 15dB to 40dB. When set to "Smart" noise cancelling mode, this allows for intelligent, dynamic noise cancellation that adjusts itself automatically, compensating for ambient sounds in your surroundings.
3. Available on LHDC codec-compatible android devices only. Among OnePlus phone models, said feature shall be limited to the OnePlus 9 Pro/9, devices scheduled for upgrade to the next OxygenOS version within 2021 via OTA and subsequent smartphone releases. Nord devices, however, shall not be supporting LHDC.
4. Latency can be reduced to as low as 94 ms when paired with selected OnePlus phone devices, with Pro Gaming mode turned on.
5. Up to 38-hour battery life while playing music with volume set at 50%, with ANC mode off. With ANC on, enjoy up to 28 hours of battery life (volume set at 50%). Charging and battery test results are based on internal OnePlus laboratory results (25° C or 77° F). Test date: April 26, 2021. Actual battery life is affected by volume, frequency and duration of incoming calls, output source, environmental interference, product features used, usage habits, and other factors. Actual experience will depend on individual use.
6. A full charge of the earbuds themselves delivers up to 7 hours of playtime. Data is based on test results with music playing with volume set at 50%, in AAC mode. Charging and battery test results are based on internal OnePlus laboratory results (25° C or 77° F). Test date: April 26, 2021. Actual battery life is affected by volume, frequency and duration of incoming calls, output source, environmental interference, product features used, usage habits, and other factors. Actual experience will depend on individual use.
7. Earbuds and charging case combined, delivers up to 38 hours of audio playback. Charging and battery test results are based on internal OnePlus laboratory results (25° C or 77° F). Test date: April 26, 2021. Fast charge your OnePlus Buds Pro using a standard adapter or Type-C USB charging cable. Requires 5V~1.5A adapter or higher. Actual performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific charging environment conditions.
8. A 10-minute charge keeps your OnePlus Buds Pro going for 10 hours; this is from a combination of earbuds and the charging case with the earbuds requiring 2 hours of charging from the case. A single 10-minute charge of the earbuds themselves delivers 2 hours of playtime only. Charging and battery test results are based on internal OnePlus laboratory results (25° C or 77° F). Test date: April 26, 2021. Fast charge your OnePlus Buds Pro using a standard adapter or Type-C USB charging cable. Requires 5V~1.5A adapter or higher. Actual performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific charging environment conditions.
9. Wireless charging requires a Qi-certified wireless charger.
10. OnePlus Fast Pair is only supported on OnePlus 6 series devices and up that runs Android R.
11. Download the official HeyMelody app (Android/iOS) from Google Play or iOS App Store.
12. IP55 rating achieved on test date: April 23, 2021. Data is based on test results using TÜV SÜD based on IEC 60529:1989, A1:1999 and A2:2013 test standards. Water and dust resistance may be reduced as the device ages. Liquid and dust damage are not covered under warranty.
13. IPX4 rating achieved on test date: April 23, 2021. Data is based on test results using TÜV SÜD based on IEC 60529:1989, A1:1999 and A2:2013 test standards. Water and dust resistance may be reduced as the device ages. Liquid and dust damage are not covered under warranty.
14. The quality of the fit is variable, and depends on multiple factors including the shape and size of the ears.
Water and dust resistance may be reduced as the device ages. Liquid and dust damage are not covered under warranty.
15. Available ear-tip sizes include small, medium and large only
16. Dolby Atmos is only supported on OnePlus 7/7 Pro/7T/7T Pro/8/8 Pro/8T/9/9 Pro devices.
Default settings are defined by OnePlus. Users may customize various features within selected OnePlus phone settings or the "HeyMelody" app, downloadable on Google Play or iOS App Store.
Based on firmware updates to the OnePlus Buds Pro, the above actions may be slightly modified, and the actual OTA content may be different from that specified.
Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production, and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, OnePlus may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in associated information pages to ensure they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to change and adjustment without notice. Please refer to the specific information on oneplus.com/oneplus-buds-pro.
OnePlus Buds Pro and OnePlus phones, when used together, will provide the best experience. OnePlus Buds Pro are also compatible with Bluetooth devices; the longest Bluetooth transmission distance is 10m between OnePlus Buds Pro and the Bluetooth device. Due to the nature of Bluetooth, electromagnetic interference in the area may cause the connection to break.
Based on software updates to the phone, the above actions may be slightly modified, and the actual OTA content may be different from that specified.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.