Poly Blackwire 5220 Headset
BLACKWIRE 5200 SERIES
The Blackwire 5200 Series fits your busy workday. Easy to use, its USB or USB-C and 3.5 mm connectivity lets you work on a variety of devices. Ergonomically designed, it's comfortable enough to wear all day, on your longest calls. The Blackwire 5200 Series-the power to connect and work easily is here.
- Ideal for all-day use, long conference calls and listening to multimedia
- Noise canceling microphone masks nearby talkers for maximum call privacy
- Available in monaural (Blackwire 5210) or hi-fi stereo with passive noise reduction (Blackwire 5220)
- Variants include universal USB or USB-C
- Connectivity to smartphone and tablet via 3.5 mm
- One-touch call answer/end, volume +/- and mute
- PC wideband audio with noise-canceling microphones for high-quality PC telephony
- Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional purchase, enables your IT team to gain insight into every compatible Plantronics headset being used company-wide
PC via USB-A
Users with extensive PC communication and multimedia
Dynamic EQ, microphone frequency response 100 Hz-8 kHz optimal for PC wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), hi-fi stereo (C5220, C5220 USB-C only) receive frequency response from 20 Hz-20 kHz, enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP), noisecanceling microphone, adjustable audio alerts with Plantronics Hub software (mute/volume)*
SoundGuard® DIGITAL protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85 dBA (enabled by Plantronics Hub).
Additional lower level hearing protection against acoustic startle is provided by Plantronics Hub software limiting peak levels to 102 dBA
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.