Aveda Invati Advanced™ Exfoliating Shampoo - Light
Lightweight shampoo purifies and exfoliates to renew the scalp.
• Reduces hair loss due to breakage* when used as part of the invati advanced™ 3-step system
• Formulated for fine thinning hair and normal to oily scalp types
• Formulated with a micellar cleansing system for added purification
• Wintergreen derived salycylic acid helps remove build-up that can clog pores
• Blend of Ayurvedic herbs including ginseng and certified organic turmeric invigorate the scalp when massaged in
• Delivers a clean, airy afterfeel
• Sulfate cleanser-free formula with high lather
• Color safeSave money and save plastic when you buy a litre. [Please note this claim will vary depending on the pricing in the local market. It will need to be confirmed in each market]
• litres cost 20% less per ounce** [same]
• litres use up to 28% less plastic**Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, rosemary, geranium, vanilla and other pure flower and plant essences. People-tested. For more click here. (live link)*80% of 105 women reported they experienced less hair breakage after 8 weeks of using the complete Invati Advanced™ system.**Due to buying one litre (33.8 fl oz) bottle versus the equivalent product in standard-size bottles or tubes.
Ingredients: WaterAquaEau, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Propanediol, Cocamide Mipa, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Caffeine, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Arginine, Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Eugenol, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol <ILN48799>
How to use: Massage into wet hair and scalp. Rinse. Follow with invati advanced™ thickening conditioner and scalp revitalizer TIP: Use the invati advanced™ intensive hair and scalp masque in place of the invati advanced™ thickening conditioner on days you need a little extra nourishment for your hair and scalp.
Hair type: For all hair types
Expiry date: 6 to 24 months after opening, PAO and Manufacture date are different from product to product. Please contact [AVEDA`s customer call center at 02-0000-0000)] for detail.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.