SATECHI Eco Leather Desk Mat - Brown
Protect your desk space in style with the Satechi Eco-Leather Deskmate. Crafted from quality Polyurethane (PU) leather, the Desk Mat can be used as a mouse pad, writing surface, food mat and more, while complementing a variety of modern desk setups. Its smooth, water-resistant surface makes clean up a breeze and its durable design is safe to use with even the most sensitive wooden or varnished surfaces. Measuring at 23 x 12.2 inches, the Satechi Eco-Leather Deskmate is a perfect addition to your desk space and available in a variety of colors.
- Premium Eco-Leather Design: With a smooth, elegant feel and stitched edges, the Satechi Desk Mat uses high quality, eco leather material to enhance and protect your desk space.
- Protect Your Desk Space: The Satechi Eco-Leather Deskmate protects your desk space from scratches or marks and is safe for even the most sensitive wooden or varnished surfaces. Bottom material is made from Polyurethane (PU) leather.
- Multi-Functional Desk Mat: Designed to complement a variety of spaces, the Desk Mat is ideal to use as a desk protector, mouse pad, eating mat, desktop blotter and much more. Use one at work, and another for your home office.
- Durable & Water-Resistant: Designed with convenience in mind, its water-resistant material protects your area from unwanted spills and makes clean up a breeze. To clean, simply use a damp cloth and mild soap.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.