Soundcore Life A3i True Wireless Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones - Black
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Feel Every Beat: Life A3i noise cancelling earbuds come with 10mm oversized drivers so you can hear your favorite music with deep, pounding bass.
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling: Turn on hybrid active noise cancelling to reduce external noise up to 35db and continuously enjoy your music without interruptions. For a natural listening experience with your wireless earbuds, simply switch to Transparency mode.
- AI-Enhanced Calls with 4 Mics: Converse clearly with Life A3i noise cancelling earbuds whenever you make phone calls thanks to 4 dedicated built-in microphones and a custom AI algorithm.
- Up to 36 Hours of Listening: Get 9 hours of listening on a single charge and up to a total of 36 hours when you use the compact case to recharge. Charge Life A3i noise cancelling earbuds for 10 minutes and enjoy 2 hours of use via fast charging.
Block External Noise
Choose between different ANC modes and reduce noise by up to 35dB with hybrid active noise cancelling built into the earbuds.
Choose from 22 EQ Settings
To ensure you get an immersive listening experience, easily customize your sound profile and choose between 22 EQ settings with the soundcore app.
Press for Transparency Mode
Life A3i noise cancelling earbuds feature Transparency mode, allowing you to hear your surroundings and keep you aware of the world around you without having to take your earbuds off.
Quick and Easy Pairing
Life A3i noise cancelling earbuds are equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.2 technology. Enjoy an ultra-fast and stable connection between the earbuds and your devices.
Use One Earbud Separately
Handle calls or listen to music using either the left or right earbud independently. The bud that's still on your ears will stay paired and function normally.
5 V 0.5 A
Rated output power
5 mW (@1% THD)
55 mAh x 2 (earbuds);
500 mAh (charging case)
Playtime (varies by volume level and content)
Up to 9 hours (Total 36 hours with the charging case)
10 mm x 2
20 Hz - 20 kHz
Waterproof level (Earbuds)
10 m / 33 ft
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.