Grandstream GUV3005 HD Noise Canceling USB Headset
The Grandstream GUV3000 and GUV3005 are HD USB Headsets that pair with laptops, computers, IP phones and other devices to offer high-quality sound. Ideal for remote workers and busy environments, these USB headsets feature a noise cancellation microphone that minimises background noise to provide crisp HD audio. The GUV3000 and GUV3005 provide all day comfort thanks to adjustable headbands and soft ear cushions while audio is easily adjusted using the in-line controls. GUV series headsets are compatible with any device that offers a USB connection, including laptops and Grandstream IP phones. They support all major third-party communication platforms, apps and softphones as well as Grandstream's IPVideoTalk Meetings and Wave app. By offering crystal-clear HD audio, comfortable use and wide compatibility, the GUV series is ideal for remote workers, call centres, receptionists, sales teams and more.
- HD Audio for crystal clear and easy communication
- Noise cancelling technology to minimise background noise
- USB 2.0 connection provides flexibility to support any device with USB compatibility, including laptops, desktop computers and Grandstream IP Phones (GRP series IP phones, GXV series IP
- Video Phones, and soon GXP series IP phones)
- A busy light (GUV3005) to indicate a call in-progress
- Adjustable leather headband for all day comfort; left or right wearing style
- In-line controls offer quick and easy control of volume and mute
- Compatible with all major third-party communication platforms, applications and softphones as well as Grandstream's IPVideoTalk Meetings and Wave app
Manufacturer's Product Code
Support popular communication applications (such as Zoom, Teams, Slack, WebEx, IPVideoTalk, Grandstream Wave, Counterpath, 3CX soft phones) and IP phone devices
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.