Poly 2200-49230-015 VVVX D230 DECT BASE STATION WITH DECT HANDSET
- Enables in-office wireless communication with business features including call waiting, do not disturb, hold, forward and call transfer
- Improves productivity with features like call park, call pickup, intercom and distinctive incoming call treatment
- Workplace mobility—up to 50 m (165 ft) indoor an up to 300 m (980 ft) outdoors from the base
- Provides a powerful and expandable solution by supporting 10 handsets per base, 8 lines and 8 simultaneous calls
Your team is on the move and needs a handset that keeps up. Our VVX D230 DECT IP phone works as hard as any desk phone. Business features include: do not disturb, intercom, local three-way audio conferencing, and a high-resolution color display—just to name a few. Everyone on the call will have clear, interruption-free conversations with
acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression. Don’t bother adding IT on speed dial. Get reliability, performance, and less hassle with this wireless IP phone.
- Intercom, call park/pickup
- Called, calling, connected party information and missed call notifications
- Local three-way audio conferencing
- One-touch speed dial and redialSupport for HD Voice (G.722, Opus)
OPEN APPLICATION PLATFORM
• Managed with Polycom Obi Edition
- Corporate directory (Broadsoft)
• Visual conference management
NETWORK AND PROVISIONING
• Provisioning via PDMS-SP
• SIP protocol support
• 802.1X authentication and EAPOL
• Media encryption via SRTP
• Transport layer security1
• Encrypted configuration files1
• Digest authentication
• Password login
• HTTPS secure provisioning1
IETF SIP (RFC 3261 AND COMPANION RFCS)
• Two-port Ethernet switch
- 10/100Base-TX across LAN and PC port
- Conforms to IEEE802.3-2005 (Clause 40) for physical media attachment
- Conforms to IEEE802.3-2002 (Clause28) for link partner auto-negotiation
• Manual or dynamic host configuration protocol DHCP network setup
• Time and date synchronization using SNTP FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server-based central provisioning for mass deployments
• Provisioning and call server redundancy supported1
• QoS support—IEEE 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 TOS, and DHCP
• LLDP-MED for VLAN discovery
• Network address translation – support for static configuration and “Keep-Alive” SIP signaling
• RTCP and RTP support
• Event logging
• Status and statistics reporting
• 1920–1930 MHz (North America SKU)
• 1880–1900 MHz (EU/ANZ/UK SKU)
• Indoor: up to 165 ft (50 m)
• Outdoor: up to 980 ft (300 m)
• Base station size: 6.3 x 2.75 x 5.0 in (16 x 7 x 12.5 cm) (W x H x D)
• Handset size: 2 x 6.7 x 1 in (5 x 17 x 2.5 cm) (W x H x D)
• Handset charger size: 3.75 x 2.20 x 3.35 in (9.5 x 5.5 x 8.5 cm) (W x H x D)
HANDSET USER INTERFACE FEATURES
• 2 in color TFT LCD display (resolution 178 x 220 pixel)
• Unicode UTF-8-character support. Multilingual user interface including US English, UK English, Canadian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Polish, Slovenia, Deutsch, Francais, Italiano
HANDSET AUDIO FEATURES
• Full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression
• Frequency response—150 Hz–7 kHz for handset, optional headset and hands- free speakerphone modes
• Narrowband Codecs: G.711 (A-law and µ-law), G.726, G.729AB
• Wideband Codec: G.722, Opus
• Voice activity detection
• Comfort noise generation
• DTMF tone generation (RFC2833, in-band and SIP INFO)
• Low-delay audio packet transmission
• Adaptive jitter buffers
• Packet loss concealment
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.