Yealink MP50 USB Deskphone for Microsoft Teams - 4in
Plug and Play, Always Ready for UC Callings
Compatible with Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business and multiple mainstream UC applications, the MP50 USB phone will be automatically recognized after connecting to a PC or mobile phone, and be ready for placing or receiving calls instantly with the intuitive UI.
MP50 USB Phone | Features at a Glance
- 4-inch capacitive touch screen
- 3-ports USB 3.0 Hub
- Supports Bluetooth Headset
- Supports BT50 Dongle for PC
- Supports Busylight
- Optimal HD Audio
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Full-duplex Hands-free Speakerphone with AEC
- Dedicated Teams Button
- Microsoft Teams-tailored User Interface
- Teams and Skype for Business Compatible
Download data sheet: https://www.yealink.com/upfiles/products/datasheet/Yealink-MP50-Teams-Edition-Datasheet.pdf
• HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
• Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
• Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
• Noise suppression (NS)
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
• Adaptive Jitter Buffer (AJB)
• Automatic Gain Control(AGC)
• Incoming/Outgoing P2P call
• Mobile PSTN Calling
• Call hold/Call mute
• Mobile Calling Experience via Bluetooth
• Built-in Bluetooth
• Supports Busylight (Optional)
• Supports BT50 Dongle (Optional)
• Reset to factory, reboot
Display and Indicator
• 4.0” 480 x 800 capacitive touch screen
• Two-angle [45°/ 53°] stand
• Multi-language user interface
• Modern Teams interface
• LED for call and message waiting indication
• 3 x USB 3.0 Type A Ports for PC:
- USB device
- Bluetooth device via BT50
• 1 x Security lock port
• 1 x 12V DC power port
• 1 x 2.5mm Busylight port
• 1 x RJ9 (4P4C) handset port
• 1 x RJ9 (4P4C) headset port
Other Physical Features
• External Yealink AC adapter:
AC 100~240V input and DC 12V/1A output
• USB output currency: 5V 500mA
• Power consumption (PSU): 1.23W-9.6W
• Dimension (W*D*H*T):
• Operating humidity: 10~95%
• Operating temperature: -10~50°C (+14~122°F)
• Package content:
- Yealink MP50 USB phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Busylight (Optional)
- BT50 Dongle (Optional)
• Qty/CTN: 5 PCS
• N.W/CTN: 4.6 kg
• G.W/CTN: 5.1 kg
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.