OnePlus Nord 3 16GB+256GB - Misty Green 5G Dual SIM Smartphone
OnePlus Nord 3 5G features a simple, understated design that looks like it belongs on something way more expensive. Tempest Gray has a tempestuous 2.8D silk glass cover with a frosted texture that is anti-glare and anti-fingerprint, while Misty Green comes with a subtle glossy celadon glass finish. The slim 8.15mm design and flat edges make for an in-hand feel that's fat on comfort.
Flat is beautiful
We said "bye-bye" to the funky plastic screen frame so the display sits flat within the bezels for a seamless viewing experience. And don't miss the classic OnePlus alert slider on the side!
Dimensity times 9,000
OnePlus Nord 3 5G's MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset has flagship-level performance, but the secret sauce is the LPDDR5X RAM for a face-melting Fast and Smooth experience.
Let's get RAM-bunctious
Do you like RAM? Because this phone has up to 16 GB of fast LPDDR5X RAM. And it has RAM-Vita, which is a RAM management feature, so you can do boss-level multitasking with your RAM. The RAM-ifications are insane!
Too big. Too cool
OnePlus Nord 3 5G's huge VC cooling system keeps everything running safely and smoothly for even the most intense gaming and photo editing sessions.
4129.8mm2, Large VC Cooling System with high-performance graphite technology
Big views. Smooth swipes. Beautiful Sound
We inflated OnePlus Nord 3 5G's Super Fluid AMOLED display to 17.12cm (6.74 inches) with an extra-large 120 Hz adaptive dynamic frame rate for jaw-dropping views and effortless swipes. Take advantage of the dual speakers with Dolby Atmos on the side for an all-around immersive streaming and gaming experience.
Yeah, you've seen this camera before
If you're experiencing camera déjà vu, that's because the 50 MP Sony IMX890 sensor on OnePlus Nord 3 5G is the same one we use in heavy-hitting flagships like OnePlus 11 and 11R.
Turbo-powered night shots
Take your night shots to the max with a two-punch combo of OIS and our TurboRAW algorithm for less blur and beautiful color.
All the milliamp hours are yours
We've hooked OnePlus Nord 3 5G up with an absolute unit of a 5,000 mAh equivalent battery, backed up by 80W SUPERVOOC charging that jacks your battery up to a day's power in just 15 minutes.
Going long on Fast and Smooth
OnePlus Nord 3 5G is the first OnePlus Nord device to get three years of software updates and four years of security updates so your Fast and Smooth experience stays fresh longer.
1. Compared to the OnePlus Nord 2T. Data comes from the OnePlus Test Laboratory. Actual performance on the devices may vary.
2. Data comes from the official MediaTek website, actual performance experienced by users may vary. For more details of the mobile platform, please refer to the MediaTek website: https://www.mediatek.com/products/smartphones-2/mediatek-dimensity-9000.
3. Compared to LPDDR4X RAM. Data comes from the OnePlus Test Laboratory.
4. Data comes from the OnePlus Test Laboratory.
5. The display is characterized by rounded corners and is measured according to a standard rectangle. Display size of OnePlus Nord 3 5G is 17.12cm (6.74 inches). Due to the rounded corners and camera cut-out, the actual visible area will be slightly smaller than said screen size. The display resolution corresponds to a standard rectangle, and the actual effective pixel count of the screen is slightly lower.
6. Adaptive frame rate supports 40Hz, 45Hz, 60Hz, 90Hz, 120Hz, depending on brightness and content displayed.
7. The typical battery capacity of the OnePlus Nord 3 5G is 2 x 2500mAh (7.74V), or the total equivalent of 5000mAh (3.89V) battery power. The battery is non-removable. Actual battery life is subject to various factors such as the network environment, features and applications used, call and message frequency, and the total number of charging cycles. Features and product availability vary across markets.
8. Data for 80W SUPERVOOC comes from the OnePlus Test Laboratory. Test date: January 2, 2023. Testing Environment Standards: Environmental ambient temperature: 25°C ± 1°C. Operating temperature of the phone when charging starts: 25°C ± 1°C. Test process: Charging commenced from 1% using the official 80W SUPERVOOC fast charger. The screen remained off during the entire charging process. 15 minutes charging of the OnePlus Nord 3 5G with 80W SUPERVOOC from 1% will charge to roughly 60% of the battery that can be used for 22.4 hours under OnePlus DoU (Day of Use) model. The actual performance experienced by users may vary based on specific charging environments and usage conditions.
9. Battery Health Engine performance data comes from the OnePlus Test Laboratory. 800 and 1600 charging cycles are based on the OnePlus Lab standard. The battery capacity will be at least 80% after 1,600 charging cycles. Based on a probable scenario of charging once per day, the phone will retain more than 80% battery capacity after completing 4 years of battery charging cycles.
10. Based on software updates to the phone, the above actions may be slightly modified, and the actual OTA content may be different from that specified.
Size: 17.12 centimeters (6.74 inches)
Resolution: 2772 x 1240 pixels, 450 ppi
Screen-to-body Ratio: 93.5%
Aspect Ratio: 20.1:9
Refresh Rate: 40-120 Hz dynamic
Type: 120 Hz Super Fluid AMOLED
Touch Response Rate: Up to 1000 Hz
Support sRGB, Display P3, 10-bit Color Depth, HDR10+
Video color enhancer
Screen color mode
Screen color temperature
Bright HDR video mode
Screen color pro mode
OxygenOS 13.1 based on Android™ 13
MediaTek Dimensity 9000
Arm® Mali G710 MC10
256GB UFS 3.1
5000mAh (Dual-cell 2,500 mAh, non-removable)
Sensor: Sony IMX890
Sensor Size: 1/1.56"
Focal Length: 24mm equivalent
Lens Quantity: 6P
Pixel Size: 1.0 µm
Ultra-wide Angle: 112°
Autofocus: Fixed Focus
Pixel Size: 1.12 µm
Effective Shooting Distance: 4cm
0.6x - 20x
Multi Autofocus (All pixel omni-directional PDAF+CAF)
4K video at 30/60 fps
1080p video at 30/60 fps
720p video at 30/60 fps
Super Slow Motion: 1080p video at 120 fps, 720p video at 240 fps
Ultra Steady Mode: 1080p video at 60 fps
Time-Lapse: 1080p video at 30 fps
AI Scene Enhancement, AI Hightlight Video, Movie Mode, Ultra Steady Mode, Dual-view Video, HDR, Nightscape, Portrait Mode, Video Portrait, Pano, Macro, Slo-mo, Time-lapse, Text-scanner, Retouching, Filters
Focal Length: 24mm equivalent
Pixel Size: 1.0 µm
Autofocus: Fixed Focus
1080p video at 30 fps; 720p video at 30 fps
Steady Mode: 1080p video at 30 fps, 720p video at 30 fps
Face Unlock, Screen Flash, HDR, Nightscape, Portrait mode, Pano, Steady mode, Time-lapse, Retouching, Filters
Yes (Dual nano-SIM slot)
4×4 MIMO, Supports up to UL Cat 18(200Mbps)/DL Cat 19 (1600Mbps), depending on carrier support
2×2 MIMO, Support 2.4G/5.1G/5.8G, Support Wi-Fi 6(802.11ax), Wi-Fi 5(802.11ac), 802.11a/b/g/n/
Bluetooth 5.3, support aptX & aptX HD & LDAC & AAC & SBC
GPS, BDS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
In-display Fingerprint Sensor
Ambient Light Sensor
Rear Color Temperature Sensor
USB 2.0, Type-C
Support standard Type-C earphone
Dual nano-SIM slot
Gestures and on-screen navigation support
Left: Volume key
Right: Power key
Dual Stereo Speakers
Noise cancellation support
Audio Supported Formats
Playback: AAC, AMR, MIDI, MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, APE, WMA, OPUS
Recoding: MP3, AAC, WAV
Video Supported Formats
Playback: 3GP, MP4, MKV, WEBM, AVI, TS, M2TS, FLV, ASF, WMV
Image Supported Formats
Playback: JPEG, PNG, WEBP, GIF, BMP, WBMP, HEIF
Output: JPEG, DNG, HEIF
In The Box
OnePlus Nord 3 5G
Type-C Cable (supports USB 2.0)
Screen protector (pre-applied)
SIM tray ejector
Red Cable Club Membership card
1. Relevant product parameter descriptions have been addressed on the corresponding pages and will not be repeated here. For details, please refer to the specific instructions on each page.
2. The weight of the phone is 193.5 g, and the weight of the screen protector may add an additional 3g. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method.
3. Due to the mobile phone system file occupying space (including Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. Storage capacity will vary based on software version and may vary from device to device.
4. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary, please refer to the actual situation. Video pixels of different shooting modes may also vary, please refer to the actual situation.
5. The typical battery capacity is 5000mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable.
6. Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual results (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI, and picture) may vary;
7. At least three generations of android OS upgrades and four years of security updates from the launch date.
8. Numbers are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
9. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.