ANKER Powerwave Sense Pad - Black Fabric
Qi-Certified 15W Max Fast Wireless Charging Pad for iPhone 11, 11 Pro, Xs, Xs Max, XR, X, 8, Galaxy S10 S9 S8, Note 10 Note 9 Note 8 & More.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Effortless Charging: Place your phone or AirPods on the center of the pad and PowerWave will do the rest. Anti-slip silicone rings on the top and bottom help keep your phone on the sweet spot, even when vibrating.
- Smart Charging: PowerWave automatically switches between 5W, 7. 5W, 10W, and 15W charging modes depending on your device’s power needs—ensuring optimized wireless charging for a wider range of devices than ever before.
- Universal Compatibility: PowerWave II Pad is compatible with virtually all Qi-enabled devices including iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy S10, Sony Xperia XZ3, Pixel 4, and AirPods wireless charging cases.
- What You Get: PowerWave II Pad, power adapter, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month , and friendly customer service.
PowerWave automatically switches between 5W, 7.5W, 10W, and 15W charging modes depending on the power needs of your device, ensuring optimized charging and compatibility with a greater range of devices than ever before.
Greater Charging Stability
Non-slip silicone rings on both sides of the pad give you a more stable charging experience, ensuring your phone stays firmly in place even when vibrating.
Keep your phone case on and keep charging. PowerWave supports charging with phone cases up to 5 mm thick.
Complies with Qi’s Extended Power Profile to ensure safe charging at higher outputs, while our MultiProtect safety system combines temperature control, foreign object detection, and many more features to protect you and your devices.
PowerWave II Pad is compatible with virtually all Qi-enabled devices including iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy S10, Sony Xperia XZ3, Pixel 4, and AirPods wireless charging cases.
5W / 7.5W / 10W / 15W
15W Max Charging Mode
Pixel 4 / Pixel 4 XL / LG V50 / LG V40 / LG V30 / LG G8 / Sony Xperia XZ3
10W Charging Mode
Samsung S10+ / S10 / S10e / S9+ / S9 / S8+ / S8
Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Charging Mode
iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus
5W Charging Mode
AirPods / AirPods Pro
All Qi-enabled phones and devices
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.