Kensington K72362WW Wireless Mouse
Kensington K72362WW Orbit Fusion Wireless Trackball
Experience first-in-class trackball innovation. The Orbit® Fusion™ Wireless Trackball provides an opportunity to experience ergonomist-approved comfort, the superior control & precision benefits of a finger-operated trackball, together with a patented scroll ring – all within the familiar shape of a mouse. Perfect for new trackball users, the sculpted mouse-like design provides all-day comfort, offers five programmable buttons for significant productivity gains and three DPI settings for simple cursor control transitions. The premium laser tracking sensor and 40mm trackball allow users to navigate multiple monitors and large files with less desktop space and better precision and speed. Let your hand fuse with innovative comfort and control and preferred finger-controlled track and scroll.
- The high-quality laser tracking sensor, 40mm finger-operated trackball and a simple DPI switch provide smooth cursor control, optimal precision and easy cursor speed transitions.
- The unique finger-operated scroll ring provides a more precise, intuitive and comfortable scrolling experience.
- All-day comfort is provided through a sculpted mouse-like design to improve palm, wrist, forearm and shoulder position with less hand movement.
- Experience the plug and play default settings or use KensingtonWorks™ software to set pointer and scrolling options and personalise five programmable buttons to tackle your common tasks with one touch.
- Connects to Windows and macOS devices via a 2.4GHz nano receiver that stows inside the trackball when not in use. The included USB-A to USB-C adapter works for laptops with limited or no USB-A ports.
- Easily adjust the cursor speed to fit your needs by selecting the appropriate DPI level (400/400-800/800-1500) – lower DPI for precision editing and higher DPI for word processing or casual browsing.
Premium precision and control
Provides more accurate and smooth cursor control and allows users to easily switch between DPI settings for different cursor speed control.
Patented scroll ring
Provides unique comfort and control of a finger-operated scroll ring vs a thumb-operated scroll wheel.
Ergonomist approved design
Promotes proper wrist, arm and shoulder alignment to maximise comfort.
Plug and play or customise
A full-featured trackball that also allows users to customise the buttons to fit their needs.
Compatible with Windows and macOS via a 2.4GHz Nano receiver.
Triple DPI switch
Allows users to easily switch between DPI settings for different cursor speed control.
Easily eject the trackball for simple cleaning.
Long battery life
Provides up to 14 months of usage without a battery change.
Chrome OS, macOS, Windows
Trackball Diameter (mm)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.