Raspberry Pi Gaming 4B 2GB Handle Gaming Platform with 3.5" IPS Portable Device
NOTE: There is a card which is pre-loaded 7 game ROMs in package. It's for testing use. If you want to setup by yourself, please check install guide below.
NOTE: Please focus on the direction of battery, if you reversely connecting the battery, the charging circuit will be damaged, so please pay attention to it when you mounting the battery.
This Game HAT will turn your Raspberry Pi into a classic game console in a second, recalls you all the gaming pleasures in the memory.
Resources (IF YOU WANT TO SETUP AND CONFIG EVERYTHING BY YOURSELF, PLEASE READ DOCUMENTS BELOW BEFORE ASSEMBLY AND PLAYING):
Setting for recalbox
Game HAT Features:
- 3.5inch IPS screen, 480x320 resolution
- 60 frame experience, smoothly display, no more frame loss
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/3B+ (Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH requires another HDMI cable)
- Integrates battery charge circuitry, powered from a 18650 lithium battery (NOT included), plays anywhere anytime
- Battery capacity indicator
- Onboard speaker and earphone jack, listen to the familiar BGM from the old days
Question 1: How long could the Li-ion battery last for? And could it supports charging and playing?
Answer: The battery could last for about 1~2 hours, according to the game you play. This HAT supports charging and playing, note that Raspberry Pi will auto reboot if you disconnect USB cable after charging.
Question 2: How about the charging voltage and current of Game HAT?
Answer: We recommend you to use 5V/2A power adapter for charging, and please use good qualiity adapter. If the instantaneous voltage higher than 7V, it will damage the charge circuit on board.
Question 3: The 3.5" screen is too small. Can I play games on a bigger screen?
Sure. Please check video below. That will be great if the monitor comes with speakers. You need one cable to connect to Raspberry Pi 4B and monitor. Please check here: White Cable, Black Cable
Question 4: The position of power switch and charging port is below.
Download link for testing img files:
For Raspberry Pi 4B. (You have to get one microsoft mail account FIRST)
How to go ahead after you get img files:
- Unzip the ZIP and write the image file to TF card by Win32 Disk Imager.
- Inset the ready TF card to your Raspberry Pi, toggle Battery switch to ON.
If the battery is low, Raspberry Pi cannot startup. In this case, you can connect a 5V/2A power supply to the Power interface of Game HAT for charging. The charge indicator will flicker when charging. You can play during charging but note that Raspberry Pi will reboot automatically if you disconnect the power supply.
If the battery is full Raspberry Pi will start up normally.
- After entering OS, you can choose emulators by joystick. For example, choose the Nintendo emulator and press "A" to confirm.
- You can see there are some games. Choose one and press "A" to enter. After the cutscene, you can press the "A" or "Start" key to start the game.
- If you want to exit from the current game, you can press buttons "Start" and "Select" at the same times
- You can press the 4 buttons on the right side of Game HAT to adjust volume and brightness of LCD, Press Menu to open the OSD menu, and press Up/Left or Down/Right to choose options, then press Menu to confirm option and adjust it. Finally, press Exit to exit the OSD menu.
Setup guide for Raspberry Pi 4B:
What's in the package:
- 1 x Game HAT
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4B 2GB Board
- 1 x Samsung Genuine 35E 18650 Li-ion Batteries
- 1 x 32GB Pre-loaded MicroSD Card
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.