ANKER PowerPort Atom III Slim Wall Charger - Black Fabric
Anker 65W 4 Port PIQ 3.0 & GaN Fast Charger Adapter, PowerPort Atom III Slim Wall Charger with a 45W USB C Port, for MacBook, USB C Laptops, iPad Pro, iPhone, Galaxy, Pixel and More.
- High-Speed USB-C Charging: Charge USB-C notebooks including Dell XPS 13 and MacBook Air 2018 at full speed via a 45W USB-C port.
- Charge 4 Devices Simultaneously: A PowerIQ 3.0 enabled USB-C port pumps out a max 45W output to charge virtually any USB-C device at top speed, while 3 USB ports share a total of 20W to provide optimized charging for mobile devices.
- Ultra-Slim: By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we've been able to create one of our slimmest USB-C chargers-without compromising power.
- Universal Compatibility: Anker's signature PowerIQ 3.0 technology provides high-speed charging to virtually any mobile device.
- Apple's MFI certification: Ensuring ideal charging speeds for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Max and iPhone 12 Max Pro and all Apple devices with a lightning interface.
- What You Get: PowerPort Atom III Slim (Four Ports) USB-C Charger (cables not included), 152.4cm detachable Power Cord with Australian Wall Plug, Adhesive Strip, Welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
The 0.7-inch design weighs just 5 oz-about the same as a baseball-giving you 65W of power in a portable, space-saving package.
By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we've been able to create one of our slimmest USB-C chargers-without compromising power.
Charge 4 Devices Simultaneously
Turn one wall outlet into 4 charging ports to charge with less hassle. Charge a USB-C notebook via the USB-C port, and charge up to 3 mobile devices using the USB ports.
This charger is designed with our exclusive MultiProtect technology, combining advanced safety features like temperature control, overload protection, and more to let you charge with total peace of mind.
Anker's signature PowerIQ 3.0 technology provides high-speed charging to virtually any mobile device.
The Anker Advantage
Join our family of over 50 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
Phones:iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Max and iPhone 12 Max Pro and all Apple devices with a lightning interface.
Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10e / S10+ /S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / Note 9 / Note 8
Huawei P10 / Mate 9 / Mate 20X / Mate 20 Pro; LG G7 / V30+
Google Pixel / Pixel 3a / XL / 3 / 2XL / 2, Nexus 5X / 6P, Sony XZ2 Premium, Sony XZ3, and more
Tablets: iPad Pro 12.9'' / iPad Pro 10.5'' / iPad Pro 11''
Laptops: MacBook Air 13''(2018) / MacBook 12'' / MacBook Pro 13'' / MacBook Pro 15''; HP Spectre X360 / Spectre X2 / Spectre Folio / ELITE BOOK 830 G5; Dell XPS 13inch, Lenovo X1 / YOGA730 / E490 / ideapad 720s-13 / THINKPAD X390; Huawei MateBook X Pro / MateBook X / MateBook13; Samsung Notebook9(950XBE); Xiaomi Air and More
100 - 240V ~ 2A 50 - 60Hz
PIQ 3.0 (USB-C Port)
5V = 2.4A / 9V = 3A / 15V = 3A / 20V = 2.25A
5V = 4A(2.4A Max Per Port)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.