Targus SafeFit Rotating Universal Case for 9-10.5"
The Targus SafeFit™ Universal Case for 9 to 10.5" devices ensures your tablet withstands the rigors of everyday use.
- Passes military grade 1.2m drop testing* for robust protection
- Patented 360° rotation for quick- switch portrait/landscape viewing
- Patented custom - moulded tray with reinforced corners enhances impact protection
- Adjusts in an instant to deliver virtually infinite viewing angles and comfortable typing position
- Precision control, port, and camera cut-outs deliver hassle- free listening and photos
- Boosts sound with audio- scoops that direct sound toward user
- Magnetic wrap closure ensures secure transport
- Integrated S Pen®/stylus holder**As tested by an independent third party applying MIL- STD- 810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV.*
Everyday bumps and drops are no problem for the Targus Safe Fit™ Protective Case, that’s great in a school setting and in an office. With military grade protection from drops up to 1.2 metres and innovative features like shock-absorbing protective corners that flex for a perfect fit, this case keeps your 9 or 10.5" tablet free of minor scratches and dings.
The smooth grip, non-slip interior lets you enjoy an infinite array of viewing angles, or folds to provide an ergonomic typing angle. The unique design gives you easy access to device controls and ports; while camera and sensor cutouts let you get the shot — even when the case is on. All together, these features make the Targus Safe Fit case the best fit for our tablets.
9" and 10.5" tablets
19.50 x 2.00 x 27.00 cm
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.