Fenix Tactical & Ourdoor Flashlights PD32 V2.0 Max 1,200 Lumens, Rechargable LED Torch
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone's eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- All information provided in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.
The Fenix PD32 V2.0 Flashlight is the perfect all-purpose flashlight, made for a variety of tasks. Featuring a multi-function tail switch that allows you to quickly choose between 3 brightness levels, for a maximum 1200 lumens and a beam distance of 1295ft, plus strobe. Tap and hold the tail switch for a fast momentary on. At just over 5" long, this flashlight is a great everyday carry size. Perfect for hiking, camping and outdoor activities, the Fenix PD32 V2.0 Flashlight is powerful enough for law enforcement and search/rescue.
- OSRAM KW CSLPM1.TG LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- High performance and far-reaching beam distance
- Multi-functional tail switch operates on/off and all lighting modes
- Pocket-sized compact structure for easy carry
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Tap the tail switch to momentarily turn on the light.
- Press the tail switch to constantly turn on the light, press again to turn off the light.
Output Selection: With the light switched on, tap the tail switch to cycle through Low?Med?High.
- In any state, press and hold the tail switch for 0.5 seconds to enter strobe.
- Tap the tail switch to turn back to previously used mode.
Intelligent Memory Circuit: The light memorizes the last selected output excluding strobe. When turned on again the previously used output of general mode will be recalled.
Warning: 16340/ 18650 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Only use quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential for combustion or explosion; but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes.
Battery Replacement: Unscrew the light tail to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the light tail back on.
Intelligent Overheat Protection: The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High output level for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of High mode.
Low-voltage Warning: When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output mode, the battery level indicator blinks 3 times every 5 minutes to remind you to timely recharge or replace the battery.
Note: This only works with Fenix ARB-L18 18650 Li-ion battery.
Usage and Maintenance:
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Unscrew the light tail or remove the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp's performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery pack / battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer's specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
PD32 V2.0 Weight:
2.89 oz. (82g) excluding battery
PD32 V2.0 Battery:
One 18650 li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries (no batteries included with your purchase)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.