Samsung Galaxy Watch5 (Bluetooth) 40mm - Pink Gold
Samsung Galaxy Watch5 40mm BT - Pink Gold
Counts your sheep for you
Know your sleep with our new and improved sleep tracking technology. Plan your bedtime, detect snoring, understand and track your sleep stages (awake, light, deep, REM) via 8 animal sleep symbols representing your sleep type. Better nights lead to better days. ,,,
Every step counts
Working out? Your watch will automatically detect physical activity - counting your steps, calories, and even your routines. It even supports over 90 exercises that you can track from your watch.,
Up to 45% charged in 30 minutes
It takes about 30 minutes to go from 0% up to 45% charge. Yes, you read that right. With a bigger battery than its predecessors and fast charging, you're ready to go in no time.,
Meet the Sapphire
Introducing our durable Galaxy Watch. Water-resistant, with a harder front display made with premium Sapphire Crystal that's 1.6 times stronger against scratches., Just about anything your day dishes out.
1) Availability may vary by country or region.
2) Requires Samsung Health app version 6.22.1 or later.
3) The Galaxy Watch5 must be paired with a Samsung Galaxy phone with Android 8.0 and minimum 1.5GB RAM.
4) Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or sleep disorder. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice.
5) Body composition is supported in Samsung Galaxy Watch4 series and later released Galaxy Watch models only. Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring or management of any medical condition or disease. Any health-related information accessed through the device and/or application should not be treated as medical advice. Users should seek any medical advice from a physician.
6) Supported features may vary between platforms and countries with compatibility subject to change.
7) Samsung 25W USB C Power Adapter (EP-TA800) is sold separately.
8) Galaxy Watch5 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. It is not suitable for diving or high-pressure water activities. If the device or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling.
9) When compared to Galaxy Watch4.
10) Based on Vickers hardness measured with constant load of 200fg.
Route workout/Track back
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.