Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex 15ml
Let your eyes express the beauty of you. Fast Repair. Youth-Generating Power. This ultra nourishing eye concentrate reduces the look of lines in every eye zone, and targets multiple eye area concerns: crow’s feet lines, “11” lines between brows, under eye lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness, puffy eyes and dark circles.
Eyes bounce back—look more youthful, vibrant, healthy. Reduces the Look of Lines & Wrinkles:
• Visible improvement in lines beginning in just 3 weeks.(1)
• In 4 weeks, 3 out of 4 women said their 11 lines between brows appeared reduced(2)
• 97% of panelists showed a significant improvement in crow’s feet lines over time(3) Firms:
• 90% of women said the eye area felt firmer in just 3 weeks(4) Visibly Reduces Puffiness:
• Instantly reduces the look of puffy eyes. Cushions, Nourishes and Hydrates:
• +20% thicker, more fortified eye skin within hours(5)
• Drenches eyes with deep, intensive moisture that lasts hour after hour. Smooths:
• Instantly, 97% of panelists showed a significant improvement in smoothness(6) Chronolux™ Power Signal Technology with Protein Boosting Action:
This exclusive technology helps increase skin’s natural ability for visible repair, with in vitro testing showing it promotes skin’s natural renewal of fresh new cells and boosts its natural production of collagen.(7) With continued use, lines and wrinkles look reduced. Skin feels firmer. 360° Mesh Matrix “Shock Absorber”: Our fortifying blend of a Visco-Elastic Polymer and multi-molecular weight Hyaluronic Acids.
It cushions thin, delicate eye skin to counter visible effects of dynamic expressions, like blinking, squinting and smiling. That’s key because these constant eye micromovements—in addition to the stresses of today’s non-stop screentime and staying awake longer—impacts collagen, contributing to lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Cooling Cryo-Steel Wand: The custom-designed applicator, crafted from stainless steel, cools puffy eyes on contact. Its precision contour tip has a high-polish surface that massages and glides without tugging—vital for thin, fragile eye skin.
Provides long-lasting cooling for up to 5 minutes.
(8) Clinically tested: using the wand plus the Eye Matrix reduces the look of undereye puffiness instantly. Ideal for all ages, all ethnicities, all skintypes. This next-generation Multi-Recovery formula has the same beloved cushioning, nourishing texture as it had before.
(1) Clinical testing on 32 Asian women after using product for 3 weeks, 2X per day.
(2) Consumer testing on 102 Asian women after using product for 4 weeks, 2X per day.
(3) Clinical testing on 32 Asian women after using product for 12 weeks, 2X per day.
(4) Consumer testing on 120 Asian women after using product for 3 weeks, 2X per day.
(5) Clinical testing on 15 women, 4 hours after a single product application.
(6) Clinical testing on 32 Asian women after a single product application.
(7) In vitro testing of key active in Chronolux™ Power Signal Technology after 7 days.(8) Clinical testing on 20 women after applying product with wand.[FOOTNOTES / CHINA](1) Clinical testing conducted by a third party on 32 Asian women, ages 35-62, after using product for 3 weeks, 2X per day. Effect varies by individual.
(2) Consumer test [MT#3244509] conducted by a third party on 102 Chinese women, ages 25-55, after using product for 4 weeks, 2X per day. Effect varies by individual.
(3) Clinical testing conducted by a third party on 32 Asian women, ages 35-62, after using product for 12 weeks, 2X per day. Effect varies by individual.
(4) Consumer test [MT#3244509] conducted by a third party on 120 Chinese women, ages 25-55, after using product for 3 weeks, 2X per day. Effect varies by individual.
(5) Clinical testing conducted by Estee Lauder on 15 women [Fitzpatrick II-III], ages 26-48, 4 hours after a single product application. Effect varies by individual.
(6) Clinical testing conducted by a third party on 32 Asian women, ages 35-62, after a single product application. Effect varies by individual.
(7) In vitro testing of key active in Chronolux™ Power Signal Technology after 7 days.
(8) Clinical testing conducted by brand on 20 women, ages 31-66, after applying product with wand. Effect varies by individual.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.