StarTech USBC-HDMI-CDP2HD4K60 USB C to HDMI Adapter 4K 60Hz HDR10
StarTech 4K USB-C Male to HDMI Female Adapter - Black
This USB-C to HDMI adapter lets you output HDMI video and audio from a USB Type-C device, such as a USB-C equipped MacBook, with support for Ultra HD 4K at 60 Hz. This adapter works with USB-C devices that pass a DisplayPort video signal, and it's also compatible with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Astonishing Picture Quality
- The adapter lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your USB Type-C connection, to deliver the astonishing quality of UHD to your 4K 60 Hz display. This makes it easier for you to multitask, while working on the most resource-demanding applications imaginable. With this adapter, you can achieve an output resolution of up to 3840 x 2160p at 60 Hz, which is perfect for performing high-resolution tasks such as viewing 4K video. Plus, the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other workspace applications.
- This USB Type-C video adapter is highly portable, with a small footprint and a lightweight design. The adapter is the perfect accessory for your new slim USB-C device, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case, which is great for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office.
Hassle-Free Connection with USB Type-C
- This adapter lets you utilize the versatile USB Type-C port on your portable device. USB Type-C is a reversible connector, so it doesn't matter which way you plug it in. The reversible connector means you will always plug it in correctly on your first try, saving you the hassle and distraction of repeatedly attempting to connect your laptop to a display or projector, while you're delivering a presentation or speaking to a group.
HDMI - 2.0
Parade - PS176, STMicroelectronics - STM32F072CBU6
HDMI - 7.1 Channel Audio
Maximum Cable Distance To Display
Maximum Digital Resolutions
3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD 4K) @ 60hz
1024x768, 1280x720, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 3840 x 2160
Wide Screen Supported
1 - USB-C (24 pin) DisplayPort Alt Mode Male Input
1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output
Weight of Product
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.