StarTech DKT31CH2CPD3 USB-C Multiport Adapter 4K 60Hz HDMI PD
This USB-C multiport adapter with DP 1.4 supports 4K 60Hz HDMI® (HDR) and turns a USB-C™ laptop or tablet into a workstation, anywhere you go.
The portable docking station provides 4K 60Hz HDMI video output, two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (10Gbps) ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A (10Gbps) port, and a Gigabit Ethernet port (PXE and WoL support) all through one connection to your laptop's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3/4™ port. A USB-C DisplayPort 1.4 Alt-Mode port is required for 4K 60Hz HDMI output.
Connect and Charge Your USB Devices
The USB hub features two USB-C (10Gbps) ports and one USB-A (10Gbps) port for connecting up to three USB peripherals. The USB PD pass-through port enables charging of the host laptop. USB PD is only available when a USB-C power adapter is connected to the PD pass-through port. Connect a USB-C Power Adapter to use as a standalone USB peripheral charger. The extra-long attached 12inch (30cm) USB-C host cable enables an extended reach for setup flexibility.
For use while travelling, the USB-C adapter can operate bus-powered alone, or with a USB-C power adapter to enable laptop and peripheral charging. The docking station is lightweight and features a built-in wraparound USB-C host cable.
- 6-IN-1 USB-C MULTIPORT ADAPTER: Features 4K 60Hz HDMI (HDR), 2x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps), 1x USB-A 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps), Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB-C Port for 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Pass-Through - 4K 30Hz on DP 1.2 Alt-Mode hosts
- USB 3.2 GEN 2 HUB PLUS CHARGING: This USB-C Docking Station's 3-port 10 Gbps hub w/ charging has 2x USB-C ports and 1x USB-A port (high draw devices may require more power) - Connect a USB-C power adapter to enable device charging without host connection
- BUILT-IN CABLE: USB-C Mini Dock with 12" (30 cm) attached cable extends reach to reduce port/connector strain on 2-in-1 devices: Surface Pro 7/iPad Pro/HP Elite x2/laptops on riser stands - Hideaway cable management feature hides cable during travel
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: USB bus powered or via external USB-C power adapter - 100W Power Delivery 3.0 pass through w/ 15W reserved for adapter to avoid video flickering, device dropouts or overdrawing power common in other hubs - up to 85W for host charging
- COMPATIBILITY: Mini dock is compatible with USB-C laptops, Ultrabooks, Chromebooks, USB4 and Thunderbolt 3/4 laptops from HP, Dell, Lenovo, MacBooks (Intel & M1 Pro/Max processors) and Surface - Works w/ Windows, macOS, iPadOS, Android, Linux & Chrome OS
- PORTABLE & COMPACT: Portable USB Type-C laptop docking station with wraparound cable is designed for transport in a laptop bag, convenient for on-the-go use between office, home office, shared office spaces, and business travel
2 - USB 3.2 Type-C (24 pin, Gen 2, 10Gbps)
1 - HDMI
1 - RJ-45
1 - USB 3.2 Type-A (9 Pin, Gen 2, 10Gbps, 7.5W Power)
1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB Power Delivery Only
1 - USB 3.2 Type-C (24 pin, Gen 2, 10Gbps)
0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
0% to 85% (non-condensing)
USB 3.2 Gen 2
Realtek - RTD2172L
Realtek - RTL8153B
VIA - VL822
VIA - VL103
1 - Connection state/activity LEDs under GbE port
6.8 in [17.2 cm]
5.6 in [14.3 cm]
1.2 in [3.0 cm]
Shipping (Package) Weight
5.9 oz [166.0 g]
Maximum Data Transfer Rate
Type and Rate
USB 3.2 Gen 2 - 10 Gbit/s
Full Duplex Support
4.9 in [12.5 cm]
2.6 in [6.5 cm]
1.0 in [2.5 cm]
Weight of Product
3.5 oz [98.0 g]
11.8 in [30 cm]
Bus Powered and Host USB-C Power Adapter
Power Consumption (In Watts)
Windows® 10, 11
macOS 10.15, 11.0, 12.0
Linux® 4.x and up - LTS Versions only
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.