Vanguard Vesta Aspire 41 Backpack (Grey)
Vesta's Aspire 41 Backpack is a perfect companion for photographers on the go, thanks to its spacious capacity and versatility. It combines functionality and style in one handy package. With its durable construction, padded interiors, and secure storage for all your gear and accessories, the Aspire 41 is the perfect choice to bring on photo adventures and events.
- Make your travels more convenient. Vesta Aspire 41 is a lightweight backpack that lets you move around in comfort.
- This backpack features padded shoulder straps, allowing you to wear them comfortably. In addition, its padded top handle makes the bag easy to carry.
- The top opening is ideal for placing a camera flash, a power bank, smartphone, and other compact-sized items. Furthermore, the opening features two inner lid pockets for storing memory cards, flash drives, and other small accessories.
- The Aspire 41 backpack integrates a rear opening that provides complete access to your camera gear. It also has a built-in compartment designed for your 9.7-inch laptop or tablet.
- You can use its front pocket to hold chargers, pens, wallets, notebooks, and other essentials.
- This backpack comes with two expanding side pockets to hold a tripod, a water bottle or an umbrella.
- Vesta Aspire 41 has a weather-proof, dust-proof, water- and splash-resistant exterior to protect its contents from water, dust, and other elements.
- The backpack incorporates a well-padded interior to prevent bumps, knocks, and scratches.
- It utilises smooth and durable zippers to make sure your camera and accessories are safely stored inside.
- The Vanguard Vesta Aspire 41 Backpack can fit a DSLR or CSC (Compact Camera System) with a medium-sized lens attached, 4-5 extra lenses, a flash, other small equipment, and your essentials like a wallet, a smartphone, and an umbrella.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.