GoPro Hero 8 Black Tempered Glass Lens + Screen Protectors,
Protect the lens and touch screen of your HERO8 Black camera from abrasions and scrapes with this GoPro Tempered Glass Lens + Screen Protector. Crafted from tempered glass, it packs anti-fingerprint and anti-reflective features. It also comes with a cleaning cloth made from microfibres.
- Experience maximum protection provided by the 2 tempered glass lens protectors and 2 tempered glass screen protectors.
- Features anti-fingerprint and anti-reflective coatings to maintain optimum image quality.
- Its microfibre cleaning cloth enables you to wipe your device clean without scraping and/or damaging your device's exterior.
Safeguard the lens and touch screen on your HERO8 Black from scuffs and scratches when the going gets tough. Made from tempered glass, these protectors feature anti-fingerprint and anti-reflective coatings so your footage looks its best. Includes a microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Protect from scratches with 2 tempered glass lens protectors and 2 tempered glass screen protectors
- Anti-fingerprint and anti-reflective coatings preserve image quality
- Includes a microfiber cleaning cloth
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.