Promate MOUNT-2 Universal Phone Car Mount
Promate MOUNT-2 Universal Phone Car Mount - Fits all Devices with Width Between 5-9cm, Quick Release, 360 Degree
Mount-2 is a durable, universal car phone holder made simple and easier. Just clamp it up to any smooth surface, latch the lock to keep the super strong suction cup in place and you are all set. No tools or adhesives required! Made from strong and sturdy material, your mobile phone is safe and secure with this hassle-free, easy to install car phone holder. A movable pivot to adjust to any viewing position you want makes Mount-2 truly a complete universal car phone holder solution for everyone.
Solid Build Mount
- Made from ABS high-quality plastic, this mount will not break easily. Its strong suction cup is easy to install and remove and won’t leave any nasty marks on your windshield. It will stick to any surface and has anti-slip grip.
Super View Holder
- Mount-2 car holder and stand can switch between landscape and portrait modes with easy due to the moveable arms and grips. With a full 360-degree system, the holder also matches the contour of your dashboard.
- Mount-2 is truly the best companion on your road trips, the holder itself has a non-slip grip which extends from 3.5 inches to 5.7 inches. This is useful if you find yourself driving over irregular road surfaces.
- This car holder installs within a minute and removes it in even less time. Just position the base for optimum viewing where you like and lock the lever and the strong suction cup takes over.
GPS and Smartphone compatible
- Mount-2 is a high-quality smartphone and GPS car mount with a universal design that allows it to hold all smartphones and GPS devices. You can keep all your compatible devices conveniently and comfortably within reach.
All Smartphone Devices with Width 3.5 - 5.7”
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.