Dahua Lite PoE IP Camera, 2.8mm 8MP Fixed-Focal Eyeball
- 8MP, 1/2.7" CMOS image sensor, low illuminance, high image definition
- Outputs max. 8MP (3840 × 2160) @15 fps, and supports 2688×1520 (2688 × 1520) @25/30 fps
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate
- Built-in IR LED, max IR distance: 30 m
- ROI, SMART H.264+/H.265+, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments
- Rotation mode, WDR, 3D NR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, applicable to various monitoring scenes
- Intelligent detection: Intrusion, tripwire
- Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, no SD card, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnection, IP conflict, illegal access, voltage detection
- Supports max. 256 GB Micro SD card, built-in MIC
- 12V DC/PoE power supply
- IP67 protection
1/2.7” 8Megapixel progressive CMOS
Pixels3840 (H) ×2160 (V)
Electronic Shutter Speed:
Auto/Manual 1/3 s–1/100,000 s
0.009 Lux @ F2.0
30m (98.43 ft)
IR On/Off Control:
IR LEDs Number:
Field of View:
2.8 mm: Pan 105° × Tilt 56° × Diagonal 125°
H.265; H.264; H.264B; MJPEG
Bit Rate Control:
Auto/natural/street lamp/outdoor/manual/regional custom
OFF/ON (4 areas, rectangular)
Region of Interest(RoI):
Yes (4 areas)
0°/90°/180°/270° (Supports 90°/270° with 2688 × 1520 resolution and lower.)
100.9 mm × F109.9 mm (3.97" × F4.33")
0.48 kg (1.1 lb)
0.65 kg (1.4 lb)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.