Eufy eufyCam 2C Pro Wire-Free Security Camera
eufyCam 2C Pro Add-on Camera
Wireless Home Security Add-on Camera, 2K Resolution, 180-Day Battery Life, HomeKit Compatibility, IP67 Weatherproof, Night Vision, and No Monthly Fee
- 2K Resolution: When it comes to security, the key is in the detail. See exactly what is happening in and around your home in crisp 2K clarity.
- Half-Year Security from 1 Charge: Avoid frequent trips to charge the battery and enjoy 180-day battery life from just one charge.
- Detailed Night Vision: View recordings or live footage in crisp clarity, even at night, for a clear view of who's there.
- The Alerts That Matter: Human detection technology enables the camera to intelligently detect body shape and face patterns. Ensuring you are only alerted when a person, and not a stray cat, approaches.
- Ready for Any Weather : With an IP67 weatherproof-rating, eufyCam 2C Pro is built to withstand the elements.
- Requires eufy Security HomeBase 2: eufyCam 2C Pro add-on camera requires a HomeBase 2 to operate. Please note, the camera alone will not work.
Privacy is Our Priority
Your privacy is somethign that we value as much as you do.
That's why we've taken every step to ensure your videos are kept in private. Stored locally. But accessible anytime, anywhere, via a secure 256-bit encrypted connection.
And this is just the start of our commitment to protect you, your family, and your privacy.
Smart Image Enhancement
Get a clearer, brighter view of the people in-shot. Built-in AI technology identifies and focuses on humans.
Turn Night into Day
The built-in spotlight illuminates the surrounding area and allows you to see the whole picture in color clarity, even in low-light. Infrared setting also available.
The Alerts that Matter
Human detection reduces the number of false alerts you recieve. eufyCam 2C intelligently differentiates humans from objects.
Smart Detection Zones
Customize the areas in which the camera will detect motion. Set the zone to suit your home so you only receive the alerts you care about.
Storage You Can Trust
Securely store up to 3 months of recordings via the 16GB eMMC.
AES-128 data encryption ensures your footage is kept private on transmission and storage.
Speak directly to anyone who approaches your home via two-way audio.
Connect your devices to Amazon Alexa for complete control over your surveillance.
eufyCam 2C Pro Camera, Mount, Micro USB Charging Cable, User Manual
Field of View
Human Detection Face Detection
16GB EMMC, 3 Months Usage
16GB EMMC, 3 Months Usage
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.